• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

razorfrazer

Reaction score
HI,

My name is David Gray and I was born and raised in Philadelphia, PA. My dream is to one day start a streetwear brand of my own then venture into other business ventures like real estate. I join this forum in hopes to meet like minded people whom I hope to inspire as well as be inspired by. As I journey through life completing my goals that I have set for myself, I will use this platform to keep track of my progress and keep everyone updated. I have an instagram which I plan on posting pictures of my creations so feel free to follow me @ayo__dave (that's two underscores) i'll follow back. I'll like to take this time to thank everyone who took the time out to read this post, sending lots of love and support. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this community.

Sincerely,
Ayo Dave
Awesome! I look forward to seeing your Journey. Cheers

ashwinrao1

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My friend Kostas Mandilaris of the Noble Shoe has spoken often of this wonderful community do here I am. All the best! I look forward to contributing.

Ash

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My friend Kostas Mandilaris of the Noble Shoe has spoken often of this wonderful community do here I am. All the best! I look forward to contributing.

Ash
Happy to have you here, welcome!

A Haberdasher

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.
Hello my name is Westerfield, I'm new to fashion blogging but love fashion and thought this would be a great place to learn.

kmhender

Reaction score
Hi there, my is Kevin and I am long time styleforum lurker, new member. A North American now living in London and getting to a point in life where I can afford to be a little more particular about my wardrobe. I spend most of my waking hours in a suit and tie so hopefully will be involved in similar threads.

usmanc

Reaction score
Hi all, I go by UC. I am also a lurker for some time now and finally getting into classic menswear fashion. I am a dentist in Houston, TX. I like to wear a suit and tie at work. For a casual day out, I prefer a shirt and slacks. Just some random tidbits: I am a fan of Eton shirts, E.G. Cappelli ties, Hermes ties, and Crockett and Jones shoes. I would love any recommendations for quality (and possibly bespoke depending on price) menswear that will suit my style. Very nice meeting you all!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi there, my is Kevin and I am long time styleforum lurker, new member. A North American now living in London and getting to a point in life where I can afford to be a little more particular about my wardrobe. I spend most of my waking hours in a suit and tie so hopefully will be involved in similar threads.
Welcome!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi all, I go by UC. I am also a lurker for some time now and finally getting into classic menswear fashion. I am a dentist in Houston, TX. I like to wear a suit and tie at work. For a casual day out, I prefer a shirt and slacks. Just some random tidbits: I am a fan of Eton shirts, E.G. Cappelli ties, Hermes ties, and Crockett and Jones shoes. I would love any recommendations for quality (and possibly bespoke depending on price) menswear that will suit my style. Very nice meeting you all!
Hello Dr. UC, Eton shirts, Cappelli & Hermes ties, C&J shoes are all excellent choices and show great style in my book. Welcome to the forum!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
I'm Alex 20 y.o, i'm a Tokyo Style ambassador, Dancer and also a designer and freelancer, lost my job due to Covid stuff. Got cheat by my girl and etc(yeah my life is a mess), I was never a stylish dude but i've been working on my style for almost 4 years. i come from a poor Family so i had 2 part time when i was 15, i was able to save almost 30,000$ but lost everything cuz my mom got sick so i had to pay treatment+surgery. Its a hard life but i'm sure i'll get over this
Hi Alex, sorry to hear of your troubles. Wishing you brightness in your life. Welcome to the forum!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.