• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mikey#3

Reaction score
Hi, Mike, i live in Palo Alto, CA. I work in a small corner of the tech world and play with Rotary Mazda's on the said, while being overdressed...

i've been lurking for a little bit, and have finally taken the plunge

-m

Holtbryan22

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm old and have no style. Not sure why I'm here but maybe there's still hope for an old, ugly dog!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, Mike, i live in Palo Alto, CA. I work in a small corner of the tech world and play with Rotary Mazda's on the said, while being overdressed...

i've been lurking for a little bit, and have finally taken the plunge

-m
Hello Mike, welcome to our forum!

offshoremm

Reaction score
Greetings to all,

I am an American. 30's. I work and travel all over the world. I am here for the great posts and commentary. I tend not to post about myself online. I'm more of a reader. As a rule, I only post when I have something positive to say. I do not waste time on negative things or toxic interactions =) Good to meet you all.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Greetings to all,

I am an American. 30's. I work and travel all over the world. I am here for the great posts and commentary. I tend not to post about myself online. I'm more of a reader. As a rule, I only post when I have something positive to say. I do not waste time on negative things or toxic interactions =) Good to meet you all.

Very well. And I already enjoyed reading what you've posted. Hope to hear more from you.

M&B

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Carlos, and I live in Los Angeles. I have lurked here for years, but being stuck at home has motivated me to begin posting. I hope everyone is staying safe during these trying times.

All the best,
Carlos

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Carlos, and I live in Los Angeles. I have lurked here for years, but being stuck at home has motivated me to begin posting. I hope everyone is staying safe during these trying times.

All the best,
Carlos
Hello Carlos, welcome!

Shoe addict

Reaction score
Hello,

I have followed Styleforum for a few years regularly looking for opinions about various shoe and Japanese denim lines. I like brands such as EG, Lobb, Bontoni, and Corthay. I am hoping to purchase my first pair of Saint Crispin in the near future. I also enjoy Japanese labels such as 45RPM, ONI, Kapital, VISVIM, and Mountain Research.

I am glad that I finally joined SF! My wife and friends do not share my passion in shoe and clothing:)

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have followed Styleforum for a few years regularly looking for opinions about various shoe and Japanese denim lines. I like brands such as EG, Lobb, Bontoni, and Corthay. I am hoping to purchase my first pair of Saint Crispin in the near future. I also enjoy Japanese labels such as 45RPM, ONI, Kapital, VISVIM, and Mountain Research.

I am glad that I finally joined SF! My wife and friends do not share my passion in shoe and clothing:)
Welcome to the forum!

theparody

Reaction score
hello,

I am theparody and I am an addict for men's clothing. My addiction began 15 years ago while in post-graduate education. At the time, my appetite for clothes was far greater than my wallet. As a result, I spent lots of time thrifting for all sorts of pieces ie. suits, blazers, sport coats, vests, trousers. My tailor at the time was appreciative of the work since he was in his 80's and not much business was coming around. Fortunately, I made many mistakes with my choices at the time due to not understanding fabric weight and breathability. Over the years, I would take small bites here and there of sartorial indulgences but never a full rummaging of the fridge. However, in the last year, my appetite has reached uncontrollable proportions and I have begun building a respectable wardrobe. My fear is that I am approaching a dandified wardrobe because I JUST CAN'T STOP!! Sportcoats, ties, and pocket squares are my kryptonite.

Anyways, I seek guidance to make better choices and control my urges. I hope to find fellow addicts who have better control over their urges. Would someone sponsor me?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics