• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JewishAmericana

Reaction score
Hello all,
I’m Isaac from Ohio, a 20(soon to be 21) year old college student. Currently I am A political science major with a double minor in history and philosophy. My style is a mix of classic Americana, updated Americana, Japanese Americana, and military surplus/other work wear. I tend to find inspiration from the area where my college is which is quite rural and working class, along with other sources such as look books and whatnot. Well if you have any questions or wanna talk constitutional law shoot me a dm :)

johnmichael

Reaction score
Hey I'm John,

I'm currently in EU. IT consultant. 30ish something. Looking to have style together with brains :cool:

Therefore I'm here. Cheers

Soponesfi

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a recent visitor to the styleforum website and found it a brilliant place for tips and advice. I live in the West Midlands in the U.K. I am a huge fan of Northampton classic English shoes especially Trickers (C shade tan brogue boots being a particular favourite!). Last week I purchased a pair of John Lobb Stowey shoes from the Jermyn Street store for an amazing price in the sales.

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hello, I live in Sheffield, England. I 've found a passion for quality footwear, back in the late '90s. Over the years, I' ve been learning a lot about footwear from various sites but styleforum has proven to hold a vast wealth of knowledge across its members and I felt that it is time to officially join the family.

Derby76
Hello there and welcome to the Styleforum, family!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hello all,
I’m Isaac from Ohio, a 20(soon to be 21) year old college student. Currently I am A political science major with a double minor in history and philosophy. My style is a mix of classic Americana, updated Americana, Japanese Americana, and military surplus/other work wear. I tend to find inspiration from the area where my college is which is quite rural and working class, along with other sources such as look books and whatnot. Well if you have any questions or wanna talk constitutional law shoot me a dm :)
Hello Isaac, you sound quite eclectic. Welcome to the forum!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a recent visitor to the styleforum website and found it a brilliant place for tips and advice. I live in the West Midlands in the U.K. I am a huge fan of Northampton classic English shoes especially Trickers (C shade tan brogue boots being a particular favourite!). Last week I purchased a pair of John Lobb Stowey shoes from the Jermyn Street store for an amazing price in the sales.
Hi there, welcome aboard!

fitzghon2

Reaction score
Hi, I've been a lurker here on SF and on some of the other raw denim internet hangouts since 2008. My former account gives some database error when I try to log in so I've made a new one.

I'm a denim and menswear enthusiast. Previously in Boston and Austin, now in Columbus, OH.

Best,
Fitzghon aka Ernie

Sorrento

Reaction score
New as an active member, but I've been lurking for a while (not on a regular basis, just checking out the site from time to time). Seems like every time I had a question or needed information and I searched the web I would find good info on SF, so I finally decided to join.
Located in Vancouver - interested mainly in casual styles and footwear. My current passion is for classic Northamtpton shoes and Viberg boots.

Sinyo18

Reaction score
New as an active member, but I've been lurking for a while (not on a regular basis, just checking out the site from time to time). Seems like every time I had a question or needed information and I searched the web I would find good info on SF, so I finally decided to join.
Located in Vancouver - interested mainly in casual styles and footwear. My current passion is for classic Northamtpton shoes and Viberg boots.
Ah ha, it appears that another lurker has been lured in. Welcome!

emlbrg

Reaction score
Hi! I'm E, based in Tokyo.
I work in science and sadly I'm generally the best dressed in the lab, haha! As a hobby turned part-time business, I'm a tailor, mostly working on womenswear. Women's clothes and shoes are more often than not not the same quality as men's, and I'm working to fix that. I'm here because I want to learn more about classic menswear and especially shoes. I come from a tradition of wool weaving, and I know a lot about textiles, but I'm interested to see what is done in other corners of the world.

tomfordscloset

Reaction score
Hello, I have been interested in fashion a long time. I recently realized that I have a ton of clothes just sitting in my closet and storage that I haven't touched in 15-20 years. Clothes that I would have worn in my 20's I would not wear now in my 40's. All my clothes are high end unique items from designers such as Tom Ford for Gucci, Prada, etc. I see there are so many websites out there now for selling used and vintage clothing I don't know where to start. Hoping to learn here in the forums how best to sell my clothes.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 155 31.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 55 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%