• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Aaron, you're welcome. Your product looks intriguing and lovely.

Huddersfield

Reaction score
Hello fellow stylers, I'm Andy, 48 and a small business owner in UK - into vintage Daks and anything British and Italian made, I don't wield a huge budget but like to think I can spot good value either new or pre-owned

Nonchalance39

Reaction score
Bonjour dear gentlemen,

I'm Clément, 31 years old, maried and happy in life. French teacher in Montreal (Qc), I came into the sartorial world through Hugo Jacomet's blog Parisian Gentleman and Raphael Shneider's chanel Gentleman's Gazette.
I like Harrys tweed, corduroy, pleated pants and all kind of vintage, countryside, non conventional stuff...which make people say things like «Do you know that dandy that teaches grade 6?» (laugh).
In a couple of month only, my brother and I learnt a lot about classic menswear and made quite a good wardrobe of second hand pieces.
We are eager to share and learn with the conoisseur as well as with those, in the Quebecoise Metropolis, who know less but would like to improve their style.

Cheers! :)

midazoslam

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a long time lurker who finally registered. I'm 28 and from southern California. My interests include amassing a collection of RM Williams boots (Currently at 5) such that I can wear them like mood rings and being obscenely particular about blazer details.

Sinyo18

Reaction score
So. Cal. brother, I'm based in L.A., happy to answer any questions that you may have. Welcome to the forum!

Adrian79

Reaction score
Hello All, I'm a long time lurker who has finally registered. I'm a Canadian currently working in Belgium, and my interests lean toward Selvedge denim and vintage Filson.

Nick Mundo

Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Nick and I am a 26 year old from Charleston, South Carolina. I have been in the men's style game for roughly 6 years and have learned a ton from various forums, youtube videos, articles, and mentors in my life and would be happy to spread my knowledge as well as continue to learn more myself!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Nick and I am a 26 year old from Charleston, South Carolina. I have been in the men's style game for roughly 6 years and have learned a ton from various forums, youtube videos, articles, and mentors in my life and would be happy to spread my knowledge as well as continue to learn more myself!
Hello Nick, welcome to the forum!

jjpp

Reaction score
I am Joel, I live in Canada, I like traveling, writing and reading. I hope to discuss soon with others

MauricXe

Reaction score
Heya,

I live in Northern California but I'm from the midwest. Go Buckeyes!!!!!

I've been slowly upgrading my wardrobe over the last year. I usually wear jeans, button down shirts (my favorites are from Charles Tyrwhitt and Brooks Brothers Red fleece oxfords), and minimalist sneakers or boots. I've recently branched out to chinos (hey Bonobos). It's getting a tad chilly so I've been purchasing more sweaters.

My flashest pair of dress shoes are Magnanni's I picked up from Saks. I'm still mulling over where to buy my next cap toe oxfords. So far, AE Park Avenue's have my attention.

My recent big purchase was a custom suit. I'm looking forward to my company's holiday party...it will be the first time I wear it.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 144 17.1%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 279 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 132 15.7%
  • 31 - 40