• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TeaL

Reaction score
Hey All,

I found your forum on a Google search for Glenmac Geelong. I bought a camel-colored sweater made from that material, and only recently realized it's a men's V-neck (and I still have the original booklet tag it came with), Size 36. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested.

I'm female, 30s, into Vintage and Antiques; channel Joan's look from "Mad Men," and have been into Vintage since before the show became popular.

I prefer silk blouses, pencil skirts, and heels, or sheath dresses and fitted blazers, and prefer to be dressier than casual.

Regards from Washington,
TeaL

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I found your forum on a Google search for Glenmac Geelong. I bought a camel-colored sweater made from that material, and only recently realized it's a men's V-neck (and I still have the original booklet tag it came with), Size 36. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested.

I'm female, 30s, into Vintage and Antiques; channel Joan's look from "Mad Men," and have been into Vintage since before the show became popular.

I prefer silk blouses, pencil skirts, and heels, or sheath dresses and fitted blazers, and prefer to be dressier than casual.

Regards from Washington,
TeaL
Welcome Teal.

SRC

Reaction score
I own a shoe repair shop in Chinatown Vancouver Canada. Just trying to drum up some extra biz.

Instagram _szewc_

napoliuomo

Reaction score
Hello Gentelman and les Aînés,

It's nice to joining this forum hope to gaining knowledge and make friends with you all for real, i find there're a lot of threads & pages is kind hard to chose one or more to read. I actualy intresting about the traditional suit things how it made, how it cuts (cutter part), the contruction, rule of style about it wheter it's itaily sicily napoly or enggland or france or any other, how it should fit properly. It's there any sugestion?

A.F

3agle93

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am a 24 year old entrepreneur from North Carolina, USA.

I mainly wear Jean's and sneakers (typical US clothing lol), but I do love to dress up on the weekends and wear some nice stylish clothing, along with my Breitling Super Ocean II watch.
I came across your forum while looking for pictures of Antonio Meccariello's shoes, and am probably fixing to purchase a pair. I have heard nothing but good about him and the shoes he makes.

Cheers from the eastern USA!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am a 24 year old entrepreneur from North Carolina, USA.

I mainly wear Jean's and sneakers (typical US clothing lol), but I do love to dress up on the weekends and wear some nice stylish clothing, along with my Breitling Super Ocean II watch.
I came across your forum while looking for pictures of Antonio Meccariello's shoes, and am probably fixing to purchase a pair. I have heard nothing but good about him and the shoes he makes.

Cheers from the eastern USA!
Welcome Easterner.

Luca Anto

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.
Hi Guys,

I've been reading here for a while so I've decided to start posting some of my own style and work.

I'm currently a tax accountant in Canada and do some work as well with Eric Sana Custom House. On top of which I am an avid shoe collector and do some shines for friends and colleagues. I've been into this world for a couple years now and often wonder how I lived before a properly shined pair of shoes and a well-fitting suit. As such I'd like to share some of my work and get some input and feedback.
1538692473701.jpg
1538692473405.jpg
1538692472209.jpg
1536611135002.jpg
1536474983112.jpg

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello and thanks for posting. It appears that you know your craft well. What are the shoe brands do you collect or prefer?

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am Ali Kareem, I am from Iraq, I am a petroleum engineer,I had worked with Halliburton company for one year then joined Basrah oil company and working as a well site supervisor. I am married and have.I have big fun with travelling,watching football matches,marketing,
Welcome to the forum.

Luca Anto

Reaction score
Hello and thanks for posting. It appears that you know your craft well. What are the shoe brands do you collect or prefer?
One of my favourite brands to wear is Loding from Paris. I have a few Santoni loafers, a few from the Harry Rosen house brand, and a few pairs of Giulio Moretti's. I've also worked on Allen Edmonds, Gucci, Louboutin, Ferragamo and more.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of my favourite brands to wear is Loding from Paris. I have a few Santoni loafers, a few from the Harry Rosen house brand, and a few pairs of Giulio Moretti's. I've also worked on Allen Edmonds, Gucci, Louboutin, Ferragamo and more.
All of these are proven quality brands. Unfortunately for myself, Ferragamo and Gucci are to narrow. AE, maintains quality regardless of their pricing levels or categories.

Jaggery

Reaction score
Hello,

I am an American living in Canada. One foot in the professions and one foot in academia. Spend a lot of time in the Great Lakes region and New England. Longtime reader, first started posting as SortofFitz. I recently changed my username because I'd like to think my clothes more than "sort of" fit now.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am an American living in Canada. One foot in the professions and one foot in academia. Spend a lot of time in the Great Lakes region and New England. Longtime reader, first started posting as SortofFitz. I recently changed my username because I'd like to think my clothes more than "sort of" fit now.
Welcome aboard.

SF123

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Cheers,

Fok.

Cheers,

Fok.

Cheers,

Fok.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics