1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Sinyo18

Sinyo18 Well-Known Member

Welcome, I too love boots, knives and Spain.

2. rio

rio Member

thank you :)

3. Paul902

Paul902 Member

Hi, I'm here after seeing a nice pair of derby boots online. I found the boots*3 thread and have not been able to pull myself away from it. I have not even begun to explore the rest of the forum. This could be time and money consuming! :)

My daily dress is casual, and I don't get as many opportunities to dress up as I'd like. I have a soft spot for 5-pocket pants, my most commented on item is a pair of AE Clark Streets, and my last clothing purchase was some socks from corgi.

cheers,
    Paul

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018 at 12:53 PM

4. Sinyo18

5. peacefulaggro

peacefulaggro New Member

Paolo here, 33 years old from Sardinia but living in Venice. Here to watch and learn about style, mostly interested on '70s suedehead

6. Lavomat

Lavomat New Member

I'm Mat,
    I'm actually here to check out the fits of guys who bought clothes that can interest me and maybe buy in the selling forum. :)

7. khughes44

khughes44 New Member

I've been lurking for awhile and decided to dive in. Bought my first 'real good' suit today; a grey Isaia. Buy of a lifetime and I hope to build the wardrobe from here. Looking for advice on shoes, ties and colour coordination etc.

8. Orderofdad

Orderofdad New Member

A dad looking to improve his overall life. Had some really rough times ups and downs in my marriage, business and personally. Looking to make 2018 a new year of Discovery and growth.

I currently sell cars and have focused on developing a personal image.

9. Sinyo18

I love Isaia. Is the advice you're seeking apropos to the suit? Happy to help you. Post a photo of the suit and let's see what we can do.

10. KDE

KDE New Member

Hey, I'm mostly a jeans and a tee shirt kinda guy, trying to improve the way I dress. Live in NYC, recently decided to start over with my wardrobe after realizing how much stuff I have and how almost none of it fits.