• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brian Jang

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is Brian Jang living in South Korea. About 5 years ago I initially introduced classical menswear by friend of mine and now collecting several bespoke, MTM, RTW garments and Shoe, Accessories.

Since I'm asian and not quite familiar with English and English-spoken fellows, Styleforum.net is still a bit awkward for me to read and write. I have 179cm (5.9 feet) / 68kg (150lb), wearing most of sport coats in size 48, suits in size 46. I am a huge fan of South Korean bespoke tailor, Sartoria Vanni and DI-Tailor, also a big fan of Japanese RTW brand, Ring Jacket.

Hope to share many things in here!

:)

ksballs

Reaction score
Hello from Russia, my name is Maxim, I'm here because I'm really interested in style, fashion, tailoring and handmade shoes/accessoires.

Seanmf

Reaction score
Hey Fella's. I'm a drummer and manager of a tattoo studio in Denver. I'm a jeans and t-shirt guy at heart, but I care deeply (almost obsessively) about the quality and fit of both. I love studying trends in fashion and understanding why people like the things they do. I also love healthy debates about the current state of menswear, where it's headed and what it once was. Peace to ya.

O'Dell

Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm living in Thailand. I'm Here becuase I want to learn more about classic men's wear.

CastorTroy3

Reaction score
Hello from Florida...my journey started of with watches and expanded into fine leather goods (including custom watch stripes). Then building out shows and now I'm on to clothes. Found these forums to be educational and eye opening. I'm actually spending less money but in better stuff. Thanks and look forward to continued reading.

Wunderkammer

Reaction score
New member here. I joined SF after being a faithful reader.
I happened upon it while looking for artisanal garments Archivio JM Ribot, Paul Harden, Elena Dawson, Araki Yuu, G.B. Small...
I am a 33 years old guy living in France and working as PR.
Curious in life, I'm into fine arts, cinema (from all over the world) and travels. Always wanting new experiences and feelings.
Always been into clothing but the older I get (ahahah 33 yo) the more I tend to only buy few clothes a year but well made/told a story, an atmosphere ones if it makes sense. Hate fast fashion.
Looking forward to join this community.

Antimolo1

Reaction score
Quick intro about myself, like to be on this forum nothing much after that hahahghaha

johanngrunt

Reaction score
Finally decided to make an account after realizing I'm lurking too long.

Living in Hong Kong, really spoilt for choice for made to measure menswear.

Eileensmacircle

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.

Hi,,,I am Eileen. I am glad to meet you here!

Calzoleria Carlino

Reaction score
Hi all , My name is Riccardo and I am a 24 y.o. Shoemaker based in Italy. I joined the forum to learn the most I can about dressing etiquettes and to reach those who are interested in shoes.
Thank you for letting me introduce myself. You can find my work here, I would like your opinion about them.
Www.calzoleriacarlino.com

Have a nice dapper day.

patchpockets7

Reaction score
Greetings from Down Under!

I have recently discovered an appreciation for well-tailored suits and quality leather shoes. I hope to learn more about men's fashion and look forward to contributing my opinions as well.

NGOStudio

Reaction score
Hi I'm Oliver. I am a designer, specialized in leather. Soon I will create an official thread for our studio in London. Looking to understand how peoples needs are changing with the times.

Loooking forward to it! :)

I'm only here for the leather jackets

:eek:

Hello,

My name is Maxwell Rosenfeld. I live in between Connecticut and NYC. I enjoy luxury brands such as John Lobb and Loro Piana, and artisanal avant-garde labels like Munoz Vrandecic and Carol Christian Poell. I have appreciated clothing since I was about eight-years-old and developed such a passion that I intend to pursue the design of it as a career. I love many sectors of the industry, but would say that the luxury and artisanal sectors are my favorite, and hope to have respective labels of my own in each in the future.

I am mainly here to get answers and provide them.

Regards,

Maxwell Gurian Rosenfeld

It's admirable to have your passion at such a young age. I wish you all the best :)

New member here. I joined SF after being a faithful reader.
I happened upon it while looking for artisanal garments Archivio JM Ribot, Paul Harden, Elena Dawson, Araki Yuu, G.B. Small...
I am a 33 years old guy living in France and working as PR.
Curious in life, I'm into fine arts, cinema (from all over the world) and travels. Always wanting new experiences and feelings.
Always been into clothing but the older I get (ahahah 33 yo) the more I tend to only buy few clothes a year but well made/told a story, an atmosphere ones if it makes sense. Hate fast fashion.
Looking forward to join this community.

I also dislike fast fashion but mainly for the environmental impact that it leaves behind. Other than that I think it might be a helpful transitional stage into higher fashion.

magante

Reaction score
Hi there.
My name is Magante, originally from the netherlands but living in the carribean for a while now. No climate for suits but jeans and shirts, and nice shoes.
I like mostly English shoes, in fact I have only one pair of italians.
Crockets, Church's and my favorite Cheaney.
I like good writing instruments, cigars, classical music and classic british cars.
So it's nice to be here. Have a good day all of you!

Willard

Reaction score
Hi I'm Will,
For the past 23 years, I have worn what I have been told to wear (military). Now that I am retired, I have no idea what I should wear. My wife buys the things she thinks would look good on me, but 9 out of 10 of those things never get worn. When I go to the store, I feel out of place would rather be shopping for tools. I could go on for days on what dressing up as when I was child meant and other psychological reasons for this. At any rate, I come here to change my ways and make improvements.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads