Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Ehsanul Haque

Ehsanul Haque New Member

Hi, can someone tell me what style of jacket is this? See attached. srk-ted-talks-2017-3.jpg

srk-ted-talks-2017-3.jpg

2. PatchedUp

PatchedUp New Member

Hello all,

I found the site about a year or so ago, looking to be a bit more active now however. Just started overhaulling my wardrobe and looking to learn a lot more in order to dress a bit more sensibly and stylishly.

Just received some lovely Bresciani socks today in the post from Mes Chaussettes Rouges after reading some recommendations here - I have to say the hand written envelope and little note that came with the order really does make the customer feel special, a nice touch! Love the socks too!

edit: I just realised that the above perhaps sounds a little spammy with a low post count, hopefully it doesn't come across that way

3. MrUnderwood

MrUnderwood Member

Hallo everybody

Long time without an account, but have been passively browsing for a long time. I am here to learn and get the fit right. Very interested in wristwatches, oxfords and very interested in learning how to perfect the combo of casual and dress.

4. King of Queens

King of Queens New Member

Hello. I'm Mike. I hope to learn more about how to dress well and be more efficient with my $$$.

5. RichT

RichT New Member

I've been lurking for a couple months and finally signed up. I'm new to classic menswear and this forum has really helped a lot.