Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. brucey63

brucey63 Member

Hi gang,
    Have only recently discovered the forum. Very informative...

Im enjoy being nicely dressed but am not obsessed with it. I know what I like when I see it.

I reside here in Sydney Australia.

Looking forward to learning a bit here.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. NGOStudio

NGOStudio Senior member

Hey guys,

Indie fashion enthusiast and designer here. Not sure where to begin but love to know which threads focus on fashion business and discussion for business owners and designers?

3. Pentonville

Pentonville New Member

Hi,

Thanks for welcoming me.

I'm Pentonville, aka John. I am addicted to Canali suits and ties, along with numerous other Italian and other makers. I have more suits than I will ever admit, so don't ask. I find pleasure in a nice geometric silk tie. I am also weak for quality dress shoes and shirts. Not yet a bow tie guy, but I suppose I might be convinced to try.

See you in the threads!

Have a good one

4. JaredScott5

JaredScott5 New Member

Hello everyone,

I'm Jared and I joined the forum about a week or so ago. For the longest time (up until I was about 20), I never cared much for how I dressed as long as the clothes were clean and colors matched. Now I want to look my best where ever I go. Typically, my only chance to dress nicely is either at church or special gatherings since I work as a CNC Operator (lots of grease).

I'm actually a computer science graduate and actually look forward to this career not only because I love programming, but because I also have a chance to dress a bit more nicely.

Since I work at a warehouse I'm limited to wearing shorts, boots, and a tee with the company logo. Accessories like watches don't go too well with my job, unfortunately.

5. Nikoer

Nikoer New Member

Hello

I am nikoer and french. I am optician and sneakers. I am a sneakerhead, and hope to have good time with you.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  6. jiffb

jiffb Member

Hi Im jiff, I like Aldens & Allen Edmonds

7. Style Beginner

Style Beginner New Member

Hi everyone, im chris. Im new to all things mens fashion although ive always had an interest.
    I hope to build a solid foundation to my wardrobe and learn of all the style terms.

8. MTB7

MTB7 New Member

Hi, i'm Matt.

Just getting into the world of quality clothing. Interested in tailoring and bench made shoes.

9. iviustang50h

iviustang50h Member

Hi, I'm Brandon.

I found this site over a year ago and have learned a lot since, but I'm just now posting for the first time. Thank you to all the regulars and the developers & moderators for running this site; it's chock-full of valuable information.

My interests are Allen Edmonds (well, shoes in general), suits and quality outerwear. I'm also really getting into the world of MTM as of recent.

Thank you to everyone in advance for all of your assistance and advice. Cheers!

10. TresG

TresG New Member

Hi There. Tres here from Atlanta. Pretty casual style here.

11. OscarO

OscarO New Member

Hey,
    Long time lurker, now posting. 23yo from Sweden, love both classic menswear, and more casual streetstyle. Also a huge watch nerd and triathlete.

12. fitsmen

fitsmen New Member

Hello everyone. I am an online store (https://fitsmen.com) owner. I am here to catch some advises.