1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. JaredScott5

JaredScott5 New Member

Hello everyone,

I'm Jared and I joined the forum about a week or so ago. For the longest time (up until I was about 20), I never cared much for how I dressed as long as the clothes were clean and colors matched. Now I want to look my best where ever I go. Typically, my only chance to dress nicely is either at church or special gatherings since I work as a CNC Operator (lots of grease).

I'm actually a computer science graduate and actually look forward to this career not only because I love programming, but because I also have a chance to dress a bit more nicely.

Since I work at a warehouse I'm limited to wearing shorts, boots, and a tee with the company logo. Accessories like watches don't go too well with my job, unfortunately.

2. Nikoer

Nikoer New Member

Hello

I am nikoer and french. I am optician and sneakers. I am a sneakerhead, and hope to have good time with you.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  3. jiffb

jiffb New Member

Hi Im jiff, I like Aldens & Allen Edmonds

4. Style Beginner

Style Beginner New Member

Hi everyone, im chris. Im new to all things mens fashion although ive always had an interest.
    I hope to build a solid foundation to my wardrobe and learn of all the style terms.

5. MTB7

MTB7 New Member

Hi, i'm Matt.

Just getting into the world of quality clothing. Interested in tailoring and bench made shoes.

6. iviustang50h

iviustang50h New Member

Hi, I'm Brandon.

I found this site over a year ago and have learned a lot since, but I'm just now posting for the first time. Thank you to all the regulars and the developers & moderators for running this site; it's chock-full of valuable information.

My interests are Allen Edmonds (well, shoes in general), suits and quality outerwear. I'm also really getting into the world of MTM as of recent.

Thank you to everyone in advance for all of your assistance and advice. Cheers!