• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Real Clobber

Reaction score
Hi everyone! We are Real Clobber Menswear Lifestyle Magazine www.realclobber.com

Welcome to Real Clobber the place to fuel your clobber addiction...
Here at real clobber our passion is clothing from heritage to streetwear to casual, we love it more than life itself. After working in the designer menswear industry for some time we saw the opportunity to offer a menswear lifestyle blog & lifestyle magazine showcasing the best stores, brands and fashion news from around the globe. We are giving you all the information you need to shop online for designer clothing at the click of a button.
Our site will offer not only advertising opportunities and links to all the best and proper menswear retailers & stores on the planet but a lifestyle themed blog page. Showcasing current look books and styles from the real side of menswear and no mention of catwalks in sight.

We work with the likes of adidas, New Balance, Fjallraven, Puma, ASICS &Carhartt to name a few. Please keep posted for all our menswear updates and latest news!!

Bank Sinatra

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Vlada, I'm logging on from Gold Coast, Australia.

I'm a stockbroker so I'm interested in primarily suits and ties and I stumbled across this forum while searching for Versace Ties. I just turned 30 and for the first time saw the old Gianni Versace ties, the vintage / colourful / loud designs he did in the 90's and very quickly fell in love with them.

I'm interested in finding out more about the forum and participating with members. I'm particularly interested in anyone who is selling the old school Versace ties I mentioned that are in good condition. Please feel free to contact me if you're selling.

I look forward to interacting with you guys here.

Vlada

stijn

Reaction score
Hey there,

I'm Stijn, young bloke living in Belgium who has a passion for haute horlogerie (collector) as well as nice clothing. Seems like I found a spot here as I do think I have much to learn. Not much of a poster, more a reader.

Looking forward to get to know this place!

Reaction score
Peter here!

New to the forum but been around menswear for some time now.

I am driving the effort behind this online magazine: www.cordialmag.com
CORDIAL MAGAZINE features travel, food, menswear, gadgets, art, design, and everything else that is fashion forward and relevant. Our motto is "feel good" and only try to keep our content positive. Please follow us on instagram at @cordialmagazine . Our plan is to develop followers and launch a men's accessories store. Your support now will NOT BE OVERLOOKED! And a special promotion to all the styleforum.net fam will be given. Thanks again!

MrAngeles

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Zander. I'm new to the scene and just recently became fashion conscious. These past couple of years I would only wear sweatpants and a hoodie, the regular outfit for most high school students. I want to improve on my clothing fit and my knowledge of men's fashion. I hope to learn from you guys and eventually become a forum contributor.

Have a nice day/night!
-Z

jburk

Reaction score
My name is John, I'm a perfect 42 long. I've always been an untucked button down with jeans or polo with microfiber slacks. Lately I've been really into dressing up my button downs with jeans and coats. I've bought chaps black and gray blazers, and a Hilfiger camel with blue window pane sport cut...

Pollit

Reaction score
Hello, I am Michael. I am really happy to join these forums, I hope to learn a lot from you guys.

Cheers!

DaveK

Reaction score
Hi All,

Joining today after seeing this forum mentioned elsewhere. Looks like some good threads to get involved in. Clothes wise I am in to well made subtle labels for casual wear, and rarely wear anything with visible branding. Current favourite labels are Oliver Spencer, Albam, Uniqlo (for value), Engineered Garments, Post Overalls etc. Am looking at investing in a new coat, and am keen on trying Ten-C (although the mention of Styleforum I saw elsewhere was for a thread on Ten-C which was not entirely complimentary of the quality!). Anyway, look forward to getting involved.

rodfrancisco

Reaction score
im ROD FRANCISCO owner of ROD FRANCISCO TAILORING a tailor from kamuning, Manila Philippines..im 38 yrs old and married for 13 yrs. with 3 kiddos. I joined here for more info and reading those some questioned.If i can suggest or answering some question about my job i would rather do...thanks..

JulienM

Reaction score
Hello from France,

I'm Julien, 19yo and currently working on my newly created blog. I strive to improve my life and other people's every day of my life and hope I can help and get help here.

Thanks!

mhodge

Reaction score
Hi all,

New here. Interested in style-- particularly Classic "Ralph Lauren" look, Italian Napolini, and Saville Row style. Still learning all the "ins and outs" of style, so I consider myself a sartorial novice with a strong interest to learn more.

Michael

Shadowex3

Reaction score
Season's Greetings from the mouse's backyard. I'm a bit of a novice living in what is, by everything I've seen, one of the great sartorial wastelands of the United States.

khoiftu

Reaction score
Hello from Viet Nam,

I'm 26 yrs old boy from Viet Nam who considers himself dummy for Garment industry :). I recently join the field for my latest job, and find it an extreme experience.

I believe styleforum.net is a very useful website which can help me to stay strong with the business. On the other hands, I hope to make new good friends here :)

dnugget

Reaction score
Hi all, finally joining the forum after lurking for a long time! Look forward to being a more active member!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads