Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. DryLVC

DryLVC New Member

I always wear jeans when not at work or out running. I accidentally started an LVC collection in 1997....and am still adding to it!

2. Qislix

Qislix New Member

Here I am, over on this forum now. My real name is not Qislix, I can tell you that much. I live in England, Europe.

I would call my personal style, 'faded', in other words, I tend to sling on whatever seems right for that moment, and it seems to be old and faded and very worn old shirts etc. I'm not quite a tramp, but do fancy traipsing shops for out of date clothing that looks very past its use-by date.

I came here by way of an interest in cravats, about which I hope to learn a bit more. I am over fifty y/o, so reckon one is due.

Q

3. kicksinstyle

kicksinstyle Well-Known Member

Oh, do you organize popfest? I had something else to do on the same night that Undertones played... I had wanted to see Allo Darlin' as well, shame they didn't make it into the country.

4. kicksinstyle

kicksinstyle Well-Known Member

Didn't realize there was a membership fee, happy to pay if there is. Can I offer you part-ownership in a large red bridge?

5. shukee

shukee New Member

Hey there. long time reader, fresh registrant. cheers.

6. Captain Trips

Captain Trips Member

31/M/dallas

oh... and I'm a sagittarius.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012

7. BiqJosh

BiqJosh New Member

My name's Josh and I'm 24. I live in Pacifica which is about 15 minutes away from San Francisco. As part of a school program I am required to dress up daily and figured that joining the forum could be of help to me.

8. BCN Citizen

BCN Citizen Member

Hi, my name is Jordi (George) and I Iive in - I'm sure you guess it - in Barcelona. I love British Style.

Greetings forma BCN,

9. KaraW

KaraW Member

Hi everyone,

long time lurker (probably since 2006) of both MC and SW&D registering finally to get access to DT. Probably a bad idea but what the heck.

I have learnt so much from this site and still keep learning. Lately I have been fanatically readin social life, food & drink part as in addition to my clothes interest i'm a eager home cook. So looking up to almost everyone on the dinner and random questions thread. Almost.

Anyway thanks for a amazing forum. Hopefully I can contribute something in the future too.

Iiro

10. Enix

Enix Member

Hi, my name is Matt, I'm 25.
    I'm from HK but living in LDN, i used to wear "eccentric designers" and post on other forums, but my new job requires me to wear suits, I think I will be well-advised here!

11. zxu426

zxu426 Senior member

From the SF Bay Area. Looking for J Crew shirts, XS.

12. Munsened

Munsened New Member

Munsened...starting to try to dress for the job i want. Also theres the ever approaching 30th b-day which makes me feel i should be transitioning from more shirt and tie to full on suit.

13. JWalk8181

JWalk8181 New Member

Hey everyone,

I'm J. I will be moving to Canada soon. I'm 23 and will be attending Concordia with a major in business administration with a concentration in management. I usually wear jeans/shorts and sometimes sweatpants with either a solid colored t-shirt/polo or some type of collared shirt. I do dress business casual occasionally as well. I want to expand with the many name brands and different styles that they may have. I want to change up my wardrobe and do something different but keep it business casual/casual and wearing suits when I'm going out from time to time. I want to see a variety of styles and/or ideas with wearing jeans. I want to do something with that as well. It's kind of hard for me to create if I haven't done it a lot. I dont want to be misunderstood because I know the first impression means a lot so.... any help and support would be good.

Thank you,

J

14. Zeropositive

Zeropositive New Member

My name is Jules, I am originally from Hong Kong but live in London UK.

I am told I am the best dressed by many a chap and like to mix things up.

When I worked in Harrods I was also told I am very dapper :D

I will have to take photos of my suits, ties, cufflinks and shoes to share with you chaps.

HUZZAH!

15. blukoi

blukoi Member

Hello! I'm Blukoi.

Obviously, I am new here.

I'm interested in men's clothing, very conservative in my dress, and truly enjoy looking my best.
    A weakness for cuff links seems to plague me, even though the opportunity to wear them is few
    and far between!

My tailor is the best. He can make anything look good on me! He just did some linen shirts
    for me- and they are amazing!

Well traveled, Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America. My parents were both Europeans,
    so family across the pond always like a visit!

Glad to be here!

BK