• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cedarview

Reaction score
Greetings. When I'm not in scrubs (I am an RN), I like to look good. I am a somewhat recent convert (<3 yrs) to traditional American dress (navy blazers, flat front chinos, OCBD, madras, loafers etc.), but as my closet has filled, I find I am more interested in branching out into other areas I have yet to explore. I have spent many enjoyable hours discussing trad (seems like a dirty word sometimes lol) on another forum, but as I am dipping into different things like denim, it just seemed right to pull the trigger on starting a SF account. I very much like the vibe on the dedicated Gustin thread and I look forward to wasting many leisure hours here.

Bobbin

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Bobbin and I'm a regular in a few fashion forums and I run a brand called STORY mfg. with my partner. I love animals and fabric.

SophyLog

Reaction score
Hi

I'm Sophia and I'm new here. I'm really glad I joined this forum to talk about new trends in fashion. I also run a jewelry related website named Jewelry Kind Store.

MrMeanie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name's Dave. I'm a 38yr old Aussie who lives in Hobart and works on ships.
I found this site while looking for a suit for my upcoming wedding.

I already have a few suits that I had made in Singapore. The fit is great, the quality is ok, but after reading up here, I now realise what I REALLY want in my next suit.

finboy

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm calgary based and got into clothes because my sister got sick of me dressing in all baggy clothes in the 90's, and got me on the path to a better stylized future.. Though not as up on things as many in the forum, I hope I can get some knowledge on picking up some better suits, accessories, and maybe a nice set of hand made shoes or two. Currently I have a think for Aksel shirts, (unfortunately so many that they named a shirt after me, whoops!), and have way too many shoes, but everyone has to have a hobby right?

I hope I don't piss anyone off here too much with my noob questions, and look forward to learning how to start buying quality over quantity.

philbuild

Reaction score
Hi all, Phil here. Just joined. Nice place ya got here :)

Fond of APC, Patrik Ervell, Acne. Hoping to sell and buy here very soon.

Cheers,
P

Reaction score
Hey all,

Former lurker, new poster here. I'm an electrical/computer engineer living in the Portland metro area.

stevebensonite

Reaction score
Hey all my name is Steve,

Good to be here and glad I found this site years ago. It's helped me a ton. Glad to know there are other people who care about their appearance!

Good to be here
bigstar[1].gif

matsuito

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for advices in fashion and I am a big fan of brands like crockett and jones, filson, balibaris, new balance, Nike, gustin and gant
Glad to be here

rghowell

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Russell. I just joined the forum but have followed it for four years. I get a lot of ideas from you guys (style wise). I look forward to getting more ideas and maybe some input from time to time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads