1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. decor8j

decor8j Member

No there are many subjects to talk about!

2. Grog

Grog New Member

Hey I'm Greg, from the UK looking for some design advice!
    What better place than this forum?

3. Slips

Slips Member

4. lamotomoda

lamotomoda New Member

Hi! I'm clearly one of the few new member's to follow new member protocol and have jumped to this thread to introduce myself. I've been in the fashion scene for a few years now, have dabbled and window shopped forum activity but have never been an official forum user. I'm hoping this experience will not dampen my spirits and passion for style. Looking forward to learning from you all! Thanks.

5. HussarLeathercr

HussarLeathercr New Member

Hi, i am Jack. Shoemaker. bag maker, upholsterer, mechanic and recently truck driver. Leather is my passion, if i could i would wear it all day like Winnetou.
    Love this site. I wish i have more time to dig it. Cheers !

6. mwee

mwee Member

Hey everyone. I came across styleforum in January of this year as I was looking for advice on how to take care of what I thought to be a pair of good quality Hugo Boss loafers (I know, I know, I didn't know any better). It was not soon afterward that I was educated on good quality welted shoes, and the rabbit hole is become huge ever since. I have been lurking for about 8 months now, but would love to start contributing to the conversations and posting content.

Thanks, and pleased to meet everyone!

7. JimmyTre

JimmyTre Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone

I'm Jimmy. A newbie to MTM clothing, but looking forward to learning more about. For right now I want to figure out some fit issues and eventually move to some of the nicer higher-end stuff.

Thank you all for the help you have already been providing. I've been lurking SF for a while and found a great deal of useful information. Glad to be officially a part of the group.

8. heather renae

heather renae New Member

Hello everyone. :) I've been lurking for about a year, finally decided to sign up. The information I've gotten from reading has been very helpful, so a big thanks to SF and all the members.

9. twitchknaf

twitchknaf Active Member

Good evening everyone, new member not a long lurker. recent changes have inspired me to update myself from slogan ts and jeans for a more professional attire and seems the wealth of knowledge here is immense

10. Thalisker

Thalisker Member

Hi Everyone!

Long time lurker, thought I sign up to this awesome community.

I am in to shoes, especially formal ones. I am constantly on the look out to improve my wardrobe.

This place seems like a good way to get some tips.

Thanks!

11. Chester Mox

Chester Mox New Member

Hi everyone! My name is Bellanie, and I'm a leather artisan located in Monterey Park, California. My passion is leather crafting, and I specialize in crafting high end leather goods. I've been a lurker for quite a while, and finally signed up to Style Forum. I'm really excited to be a part of this forum!

I see that this is mostly a male community, and I hope you don't mine me being here! =)

I am attaching some of my work here for you guys to take a look and please feel free to let me know what you think. Thank you very much and very pleased to meet everyone!

[​IMG]

This is a belt I stitched completely by hand with Tannery Haas genuine Barenia[​IMG] leather with Fil Au Chinois Ecru Lin Cable.

[​IMG]

This photo was taken during the stitching process.

[​IMG]

This is a 6 slots bifold crafted out of American Tanning Black Matte Alligator fully lined with Blue Chevre leather. And of course, it's fully hand stitched as well. Cheers!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  12. fox15

fox15 Well-Known Member

I think evaluating items is easier in person. Do you have a website?

13. Chester Mox

Chester Mox New Member

14. El Greco

El Greco New Member

Hello from Tampa FL,
    I am 34 years old, married, father of two little boys. Recently I started updating my wardrobe as well as my shoe collection. Looking forward to all the good advice in here.

15. Shahhx

Shahhx Member

Hi Everyone,

Ive been a lurker on this forum for years. Have learned a lot from listening to all the great conversations during that time. I live in Toronto and look forward to learning more from everyone.

16. Deany

Deany New Member

Hi everyone !
    I'm Deany, student, joined here 'cause I was amazed with this great community and wished to become a part. I decided to store better pieces in my wardrobe and to take better care that I had before.

17. sheeshYSL

sheeshYSL New Member

hello im new! just a broke ass college student tryna look fresh.

18. koulahati

koulahati New Member

Hi,
    Bronxy Koulahati, from France,
    I'm not very talkative, I'm here to learn more about fashion first and check the selling threads.
    I focuses mostly on designers like Rick Owens, Ann Demeulemeester, CCP, Bernhard Willhelm, Raf Simons, Nasir Mazhar, Undercover, Blackmeans, Sasquatchfabrix..

19. fafahadyan

fafahadyan Member

hey all SF member[​IMG]
    i'm fafa, from Indonesia, i like jeans, sneakers, n boots.
    lets make some friends[​IMG]

20. Soupytwist

Soupytwist Member

Hey, I'm Soupytwist. Recently transplanted to Denver. I worked in high-end retail and now I'm just chilling, figuring out what's next.

Brand interests range from Carpe Diem, to Acne, to SLP.

I've lurked on the forum for a few years and decided it was probably time to just make an account.