• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nobleadvocate

Reaction score
Hello everyone, ...I'm just a 'typical' StyleForum sort of guy with a closet full of shirts, blazers, shoes, belts, hats and briefcases. My Google adventures to seek answers regarding leather items have often led me to StyleForum. So I figured it would only be natural to sign-up so I can participate in discussion and contribute to the vast knowledge that exists here. If anyone is interested, I've started a post on patina which can be found here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/384322/...tunity-to-discuss-and-share-everything-patina

Can't wait to discover what else is on here!

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard nobleadvocate, I'm new here as well and it's good to see a fellow Canadian here!

nobleadvocate

Reaction score
A firm handshake from Torontonian to a Québecer. I must say, you mention you're here to pickup a few things on men's style, yet that cigar is one hell of a statement. Such a defining trait of a classic gentleman.

Cheers!

nobleadvocate

Reaction score
A firm handshake from Torontonian to a Québecer. I must say, you mention you're here to pickup a few things on men's style, yet that cigar is one hell of a statement. Such a defining trait of a classic gentleman.

Cheers!

manlai

Reaction score
hi new guy from Chicago here. Been lurking a long time so I figured I might as well join.

MrTran

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm currently a full-time college student in Austin, TX and working on different ventures part-time. I wanted to get involved in some online communities and came across SF. Looking forward to some quality posts and friends!

Rollins4Miles

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to formally introduce myself. I'm a young attorney located in South Florida who's just caught the suit bug. I'm tired of my MW and JAB collection and am looking to improve what I would consider a mediocre wardrobe. And that's where everyone on the forum comes into play! I look forward to interacting with you all and learning quite a bit. Take it easy on me at first. As you can see I'm a bit behind the eight-ball with this kind of stuff.

Hierophantic

Reaction score
Howdy folks. Medium-term lurker, first-ish time poster. I'm an NPO admin from the small-town midwest. I keep turning up here to look for advice on shoes and figured this time I'd stick around. :)

jayzu

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm from montreal and i'm not really new here, i thought i wouldnt need to sign in when I first came...and here I am months later lol

Mattybumpkin

Reaction score
Hi all,

First post, I look forward to learning quite a bit from everyone so that I might take my fashion and style up a notch or two. I have been a lurker here for awhile, searching threads and posts as I gain interest in shoes/boots, small leathers, shirts/suits, etc.

I live in upstate NY, outside Albany, with my two part-time kids and my two full-time Jack Russell's. A financial planner by day, my other interests I enjoy outside work include watches, cologne, wine and stereo gear. Oh, throw in a girlfiend somewhere in there...lol.

Thank you for having me!

Regards,

Matty

RetroAir

Reaction score
Whats up people.

I'm a 22 year old who has always had an eye for fashion. Found this place off searching for fashion tips off Google and I saw it had some good threads so I just had to sign up. Pretty much here to discover, share, and comment.

hrolf

Reaction score
hrolf here. Joined to investigate what the forums have to say about the wide variety of jeans out there that aren't levis-what-die-in-4-months-now. Happily typing this with new pointer brand jeans that didn't cost $200!

i'm mostly your standard engineer mark II (the "iron rangers, jeans, and a button-down" type), but reference material for dressier stuff is nice to have access to.

I may occasionally also have items for sale.

Rockdog

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm from Boston, and have been gradually getting into fashion over the past few years. My casual wear contains a ton of John Varvatos and a bit of Theory. Lately I have gotten into RLBL and PL and Allen Edmonds. I've lurked on SF for some time and figured it was about time that I actually tried to contribute.

amorin

Reaction score
My name is Ann. I stumbled across this forum searching for information on stores in Bologna Italy as my husband and I will be in Ravenna one day this June. He adores Vitiliano Pancaldi ties which are made in Bologna. I am trying to find out if there are any shops open in either Ravenna or Bologna on Sunday that sell this designer as I would love to surprise him. I looked at the outlet mall website but didn't see Pancaldi listed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I only know of one store in a Rome I can buy them and thought since we will be up where they are made the odds might be better

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads