• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kidwallst

Reaction score
I'm new to styleforum obviously. I am looking for $35 Allen Edmonds recrafting gift cards for some shoes that I'm going to purchase. I will pay $15 per card and pin number via paypal. Please PM if interested. Also I'll pay 80% of the value for any regular allen Edmonds gift cards as I'm updating my shoe collection. I look forward to your response.

Ethan79

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

The name's Ethan, and I want to be the best-dressed man I can possibly be. Hoping to learn from you all.

Cheers,
Ethan

Last edited:

CMT1

Reaction score
Hello all,

Chris here. I've lurked for a while and finally decided to create an account to actually participate where I can add to the discussion.

This forum has been a wealth of information for me, especially in the past few weeks as I finally upgrade my shoe game. While I've never considered myself "poorly dressed," and usually lean towards a conservative style, recently I've been breaking out of this mold somewhat. Along with another online style forum, this forum's advice and information has been beyond helpful, and I thank you for it.

I do not know how much I will post, as I rarely pipe up unless I have something to say, but I do hope to be a contributing member of this forum some day.

Thank you again for the opportunity to be a member of this community.

andermt

Reaction score
Hi

My name is Mark and found this forum while researching the factory stores of the Northamptonshire shoe manufacturers.

There seems to be loads of knowledge so had to set up an account to hopefully join in.

eske

Reaction score
Hi,

people call me eepi. I try to be a antihipster, what ever that means?

Richled13

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here but I have already learned a lot! The advice on this site and in these forums has already been very helpful. I am a lawyer in Boston but with all the student loans, I am trying to maximize my spending power. I think that this site will assist me to do that!

Thanks in advance everyone!

A R Harrison

Reaction score
I'm Arthur R. Harrison. I just joined the forum today and will probably do a lot of lurking before I start talking a lot. When I'm not obsessively trying to keep my shirt cuffs at exactly the right length beyond my jacket cuffs I enjoy writing fiction, blogging, studying history, philosophy, religion, and sociology, fencing, and ballroom dancing.

suitnewb

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a late-20s student in the San Francisco bay area. My typical outfit consists of jeans, solid Ts, and converse, but I'm looking to class things up a bit. I'll be going on the job market soon, and while I'll be looking at companies with pretty laid-back cultures, I think it would be nice to start presenting a somewhat more professional, put-together look. But the main thing that got me started looking at SF is my upcoming wedding. I'm getting married at the end of May, and I'm looking for a nice new suit to wear.

Cheers!

elevenbee

Reaction score
My name is Paolo - long time lurker reaping the benefits of all the information here so I figured i'd finally jumnp in and get involved. I'm also on head-fi under the same screen name if anyone is into that.

Wardrobe was non-existent after military service, 10 years of yoyo weight gain/loss hasn't helped. I've finally settled into myself and it's been going well so far!

ej63090

Reaction score
My name is Eric. I am a recent college graduate and am working at an accounting firm(small). We are required to wear jackets so I went out and bought a bunch of suits from jos a bank to make it through a couple years while I build a stronger wardrobe through the next few years. Once I get my CPA license I'll spoil myself with a nice new pair of AE strands and a bespoke suit. But for now I will be a deal hunter and will use this forum as a guide.

CrimmyS

Reaction score
Hello!

You can call me Crim. I've been browsing the forums for about a week or two trying to get an idea of how to start making some changes to my wardrobe. I currently live in China, so it's hard for me to get advice and buy clothes in general. Hopefully I can pick up some things and get some advice while I'm here!

leathertalk

Reaction score
Hi. Christopher here.

living in manhattan and always looking for new stuff, interesting people with fresh ideas.

35 years old/gay/ professional.

I've 2 dogs who are the center of my world, and often times my bed too.

porkbellyflop

Reaction score
Hi,

This website has been a great resource for me since I've begun upgrading my wardrobe. I'm in Sydney, Australia.

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New member here, been lurking on SF for a while now and decided to join. 24 years old, living in good ol' Québec, Canada (yeah, those French separatists and their poutine, right?). Currently in a transition phase as I'm learning more and more on men's style, so I update my wardrobe one piece at a time, trying to shed a couple pounds in the process.

Anyway, I'm glad I joined, I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you guys!

Apart from menswear, I enjoy cycling (I ride an Opus bike), cigars and wine. As for work, I currently have a bachelor in Nursing Sciences and plan on completing my master and maybe even a ph. D in gerontology in the years to come! We'll see how it goes!

Anyway, thanks everyone!

ShelWhite

Reaction score
Hi I'm Sheldon, I'm 18 and new to the whole "style" thing, used to buying poly/cotton t-shirts for years and then only recently discovered the vastness of fashion. I'm glad that there's an online community to help me get started :)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads