• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ADVANCED

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Dave. I'm from mfa and /fa/ but I need to buy stuff so I come here for the classifieds

FineGrain

Reaction score
Good Evening,

I am FineGrain from the USA,

long time peruse,

who prefers to dress,

suit & tie.

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I'm Hirsh,

I'm a clothesaholic always in search of the Holy Grail wardrobe!

I have a uniform of:

Leather jacket/sheepskin coat
Navy v neck jumper
Double cuff shirts
Jeans

I could shop 365/365, but I'm also minimalist, and prefer quality over quantity, so I keep a tight wardrobe, wear my clothes until they drop and then replace.

I spend far more than I can afford on clothes, but, hey, you only live once!:)

clezzie

Reaction score
hey fellas im glad to be here with u trendy mofos.... im a casual guy love chinos not much of a jean wear love button ups and sneakers

Yosuke Noguchi

Reaction score
Hello All.

I'm Yosuke, 31 from Tokyo JAPAN.
I am glad to be able to participate in this forum and community of everybody.

My Work Artist in game developer.
And my workplace is wearing plain clothes,
Daily life is days of the trial and error for me.hehe

I want to deepen judgment with everybody about an origin, material ,
the manufacturing method of individual outfitting.

Thank you!!

Reaction score
Hi!

I am Colin, I am Italian and live in Milan. I am a British style enthusiast, but I also enjoy Ivy League and that side of classic American menswear. I like properly-fitted suits and discreet colours (white, blue, brown and grey - I just dare some pink/red on shirts sometimes).

I do not have my suits (or other garments) bespoke as for the moment I am happy purchasing RTW clothes, then having them altered by my tailor - who is a British cloths and cuts entusiast as well.

Ironically I can not stand contemporary Italian sartorial trends - ultra-tight suits, bracelets all over, that sort of things you see at Pitti each year...

Styleforum helped me with a lot of hard choices sometimes, so finally I decided to join.

I am also an old-school tattos enthusiast.

(P.S. many apologies in advance for my Supermario English!)

Last edited:

KonkreteKhaos

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm fairly new to this site. New York born and raised. Besides fashion I love basketball.

lefteye219

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I am 26, single and I appreciate the finer things in life. I mostly wear denims and boots though.. this forum has opened a new work to me.... I will definitely be improving my wardrobe and looking forward to learn many great things about mens style and dressing.
I used to spend far too much on tech and gadgets but after SF, most of my money will be going towards my dresses :D

lefteye

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I am from singapore and am a big yohji yamamoto fan!

G

harkamsu

Reaction score
I am Mr. T. I'm a grad student at one of the local unis down in Atlanta. I will be done with dissertation in about a year, after which I will pursue a doctorate degree. In the mean time, I'm TAing and teaching. My first defense is coming up quickly, so I figured it was about time to buy a real suit since defenses are some of the most important events in any academic career. My area of study is biomechanics, and my dissertation is on floor to staircase transition in young children, basically, from the transition of level ground walking to the first step on a staircase. This event is unique because humans employ different techniques when taking the initial step. The transition to the first step is also implicated with falls; most falls take place on or before the first step and to a lesser extent, the transition from the second to last step towards level walking again. The latter is not my focus. Some of the tools I have at my disposal are pressure plates along with high speed motion cameras so that I can collect observable data (angles, etc) and unobservable data (ground reaction forces).

Anyway, intro aside, I picked up my suit Friday. Pics in this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/79083/recent-purchases/12405#post_6720493

Greycarrots

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm a 22 y/o Aussie and I work in professional services. I've been lurking for a reasonable amount of time. My main interest is definitely classical menswear, and I wish it wasn't considered odd now to put effort into how one dresses in the corporate world.

BootsCanada

Reaction score
Well Hello Everyone,

Golly Gosh what to write here. Well I live in Canada. I currently drive a big truck. (not alot of style going on there - LOL), I'm am hopefully moving into more of a management role. and I enjoy studying music. Yes I know weird oddball combination. Things have and haven't changed since my early 20's and banking days. Styles update, but most of the classics remain true. Its just a matter of quality, price, and customer service at this stage.

Be well all..

BC

IG-88

Reaction score
Hello All,

My name is Adib and I'm a newcomer to SF. I'm a 24 year old recent university grad who just started a job at a corporate bank office. I have been wearing suits since high school (due to school dress code and an abundant number of family functions) however I do not believe I have ever owned a good suit. I think it is time to get a good suit! I was drawn to the SF forums here while researching m2m suits and will be looking for any suggestions/tips in a new thread within "ask a question".

Thank you in advance,

IG-88

Biixx

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I Am Bas. I live in Amsterdam, 27 years old and love fashion and anything that has to do with it.

Graduated in Business Engineering last year and currently looking for a job.

Hope we can share loads of inspiration here :)

Cheers!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads