• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Andrewwolfe91

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Andrew Wolfe and I am a student at VCU in Richmond Virginia and I own a small clothing label and work at a denim shop called Shockoe Denim. I'm looking for advice and information that will be useful to my own company as well as the company I work for!

TWayne

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been a styleforum browser for sometime but have just now registered. I live in Charleston SC currently and am 1 semester away from graduating college. I am an ex J.Crew associate trying to expand my wardrobe a bit.

taylorRichie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a long time lurker, first time poster.

I've spent the majority of my life poorly dressed. Went from wearing size XL (while weighing 145lbs) to sizing down to L, then Medium, only to find that I'm actually a size small. Once I found how much more comfortable clothes are, when they fit, it sent me down the rabbit hole. I'm still new to male fashion, but I'm enjoying the journey.

Thanks!

Philippe.Tk

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I'm Pyliip, I'm Polish and I study engineering in France near Paris.
I'm a long time lurker (~1 year) and I decided to start posting now that I gained enough knowledge.
I love suits, odd Jacket/trousers, ties, pocket squares and shoes.

cJWoolridge

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have been lurking for a while but decided to register today - noticed a couple good looking ties in the market place. I'll see you later.

Atnyel

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
My name is Atnyel, I am a fashion buyer that has a thing for shirts and brogues.
I have been meaning to join the forum for the longest time....

so I am finally here

kumquat

Reaction score
hi hi

i'm aaron,
washington dc.

raw denim wearing active man.

been lurking a thread on Outlier clothing for a while.
joining to interact! dig the community.

cheers.

CameronRay

Reaction score
Hey, I'm an 18 year old film enthusiast with a growing interest in fashion. Don't worry, I'm not overly pretentious. Anyways, my current style can probably be boiled down to simple monochromatic fits, along with middle-eastern influences, sometimes with an added splash of color to the clothing. Looking forward to joining the community.

levku

Reaction score
hello, I'm from Russia. Interested in neapolitan tailoring

SeanV

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Sean I live in Portland Maine. Most days you can catch me in either boat shoes or wingtips. I'm a huge fan of clever graphic tee's because they make people smile. Also, I refuse to wear "normal" socks. I think they are foolish. There is never a wrong occasion to wear a fly pair of socks.

Looking forward to connecting with some members! Thanks guys!

Bender1895

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a french guy. I've just discovered this forum and it seems to be very interesting... so I'm glad to join the community.

CrypticPixel

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kevin and I live in Philadelphia.
I have a fond interest for Technology but I consider myself a classic guy who still likes Classic Watches, not Smart Watches. I'm just here for the community.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads