• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cookblaze

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Came across these forums while looking at shoes and figuring out what to buy. Saw a lot of great shoes that make me want to spend a lot of money :) and :(

azertyq1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been a regular viewer on these forum for many years. Today i decided to register because i am particularly interested in menswear in general. More specificaclty nice suit and shoes. I'm a loafer afficionados and i hope to learn and share many things about it with you.

Have a nice week end.

magicdisco

Reaction score
Hello.
My name is Mikita, I'm 20, live in Belarus.

Same as guy before me, I am a regular viewer and decide to register today.
I like japanese wear manufactures and minimalist looks.

Have a nice day.

redart

Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

I'm Dzul. Came here because of my interest in finely crafted jeans which eventually make me curious about other garment construction as well.

Anyway for now just dropping by to say hello :)

Chay

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Previously product director at Alfred Sargent now co-owner of Wildsmith Shoes. Shoemaker for over 20 years, huge admirer of shoes in general.

Chay.

MengerFan

Reaction score
Hello. Been lurking here for a couple years and finally registered.

Mid-thirties, live in NH with wife and two young children. Own a national financial services company.

For ten years have worn the same wool trousers and jackets, refreshing the closet with new LL Bean button-collars every year, and picking up any tie I see on a clearance rack.

In the last year, have been getting suits and shirts from Regan Clothiers, which is pretty much the only option for someone in NH who refuses to drive into Boston.

Have been collecting shell Aldens from The Shoe Mart. Also ordered fifty or so swatches from Hober and look forward to trying out his ties.

The info and opinions on this site have been quite valuable in my recent progress toward dressing appropriately. I hope to one day have something useful to add to the conversation here.

notraynotpat

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I've been lurking for a few months, and as a recent graduate the articles and opinions in Classic Menswear have been very helpful in starting my work wardrobe. I'd like to thank everyone for the useful dialogue I've found here, and hope to be able to contribute soon.

woog858

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Thanks for this amazing resource on how to dress. I've been a long time lurker on this forum but never really cared much about how I dressed, mostly because growing up no one ever really tought me. I think I've finally turned a corner though, as I've been putting together a new wardrobe this year and got my first "That's a well-dressed man" compliment walking down the other street. So, thanks for giving me the boost I needed to get into it, and now maybe I can start contributing to the community.

Thanks!

Last edited:

ErikMil

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

my name is Erik, I live in Montreal but was born and raised in Germany.
Originally coming from the finance industry I switched to Video Games and am now a Project Manager in that industry.

My suits as well as my shirts are MTM (Indochino, Black Lapel, Luxire) but I frequently wear Jeans and a suit jacket or (depending on the temperature) waist coat.

Looking forward to chat with you about style,

Erik

WeTTe91

Reaction score
Hello everyone:
I am Oscar, from Madrid. My English is not too perfect but I will try to writte right. I usually read styleforum and now I would like to belong to this forum and I will try to help anyone who needs some help about classic fashion. I define my style a mix between Brithis and Italian, 75%British and 25% Italian, and I think I will learn a lot of things from you.
See you soon speaking about classic fashion.

Last edited:

Seattleguy84

Reaction score
Hi all -

I'm Tyler from Seattle (male, 30, single). Just joined the forum, and have been reading information as I go along. I spent much of my youth collecting fashion labels that I later came to find out were mostly made in China, and only sometimes from quality materials. I love over-constructed (I'm almost sure that's not a word) stuff made to outlast me, especially clothing and accessories, that bring high value for the money. I try to balance spending what I feel is a reasonable amount of money for the absolute highest quality (materials, construction, etc) that I can find. I'm a bit obsessive about researching the best.
biggrin.gif

At the moment, I am working to have a tailor make a custom-fitted suit (not so much bespoke, but darn close) for me. I got tired of trying things on and having them be expensive for what is invariably the label and poor construction - I figured I could have a custom-fitted suite made for not much more. We'll see what happens.
nest.gif

Thanks!

fulbert2

Reaction score
Hi my name is Fulbert I m from Paris and I m 28 years old.

I m a cofounder of www.atelierparticulier.com

I ve been following this forum anonymously for quite a while now.

Hope I will have the opportunity to introduce my project and ideas and get some input from you.

Fulbert

Alphonse

Reaction score
Hi guys been looking on here for a while so I thought I'd say hello. I'm a 24 year old college student in Arizona and while I'm a tech junkie I would like to start building a better wardrobe.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads