• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Legal Eagle

Reaction score
Hello gentlemen. I'm 33 and am also an Ask Andy forum member. I am mostly interested in classic dress attire. In fact, one of the reasons I joined is because you guys seem to post much more frequent and appealing items for sale in the way of suits. I'm also engaged to be married this October. I'm always looking for 41s-42s RLPL, Oxxford, and other fine suits, especially 3 piece suits. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Brendanc444

Reaction score
Hey everybody!:D

My name is Brendan. There isn't much to me haha.
I have to present myself to a ton of people, seeing as I do music and am going to be playing A LOT of shows; so looking decent and presenting a good image is always great.

jrocker

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm Edwin, I travel around but I'm currently at the university.

BeenHadSuit

Reaction score
Hey there,

Lurked here for a few years just absorbing knowledge. Got my first suit, thanks to Streetwear and Denim, from ThickAsThieves, and started ordering shirts from moderntailor. Joined to get some feedback from others, and just wanted to start giving a little back to the forums.

MarshB

Reaction score
Hi. I am Marsh, a new member here.
smile.gif

cacrosdale

Reaction score
I've been a subscriber to GQ for a long time, and dress mostly in business casual for work. On a lark, I began making clothes myself about a year ago (wife is an avid quilter so all the equipment was readily available to give it a shot). I have mostly made casual shirts, but have been moving up to dress shirts and casual pants. The process has been really helpful in getting an understanding of the details, terminology, processes of pattern making, designing, tailoring, etc.

perspective

Reaction score
I'm a relative newbie to clothing beyond jeans and a hoodie but I'm starting in on building out a wardrobe suitable for my consulting and more formal social events. Reading around in SF has already been really helpful, as I learn more hopefully I can make a contribution as well.

phonetics4345

Reaction score
Hi

Geoff here. I have my own mobile phone company. Not that i am greatly in to fashion but i like to keep up to date with wahts going on and would like to hear from others who want to keep up to date

Send A Raven

Reaction score
hello
my name is Peter, I live in London and run the men's clothing and style blog Send A Raven (not sure I can put the link here so better not). I have an addiction to all things men's clobber and love photography and have just found this forum so thought I'd join.
Good stuff
Take it easy
Peter
Send A Raven

Nowhere Man

Reaction score
I'm Brad and I found my way here while looking at SBL briefcases online. I found this site to be a great resource for Mensware and thought I would join up and join in the chatter.

I'm not an aficionado of men's fashion but I would sure like to be. I'm no stranger to spending good money on quality garments as I have an interest in Highland Attire (kilts) and have some high end garments and kit as a result.

I am a laboratory manager with a business degree education (funny how things play out) and officially a "30something". I'm also an Apple fanboy and avid Phillies baseball fan (almost that time again!).

I look forward to mixing it up with everyone.

Cheers,
Brad

VeryTallMan

Reaction score
Hey there, I'm Keith. Hopefully I can learn some stuff here. I mostly have to shop at Big & Tall stores, since I'm 6'-7".

58impala

Reaction score
Hi and since this is the introduce yourself post, let me say that I'm a NYer who likes to dress swell.

Salvaxinler

Reaction score
Hello there I am Sal. Have been reading posts in SF for a while. I like the atmosphere SF provides.

Silhouette

Reaction score
Greetings from Sweden.

The name is Johan.

I'm a 24 year young economics student with a somewhat newly discovered interest for building a wardrobe. Previously I've been too cheap to invest in myself but with recent turmoil on financial markets I've decided to not stockpile my money any longer. I try to make quality deals at competetive prices as I can't afford top-notch brands at the moment. I try to shape my own style with elegance through classic appearances but I have yet to learn a great deal about my preferences. I'm also going to delve into fashion and its history. Perhaps I'll learn to sew and create something of my own.

Glad to have entered this exclusive club.

Do not hesitate to send me offers of items if you live in Europe.

Kind regards.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads