1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. perciest

perciest New Member

Hello... I'm new here

2. Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan New Member

I'm Daniel, currently living in Philly. I'm a polo or t-shirt and jeans guy at home, business casual at work. In the last few years I've become more interested in buying quality clothes to last and focusing on better fit. I mostly lurk on forums, posting infrequently, but love to read what everyone has to say.

3. AllieS

AllieS Member

Hey nice to meet you Daniel. Looking forward to what you have to all say on here.

4. LoganH

LoganH New Member

Nothing better to plagiarize to sound profound! Great friend of mine told me that, its a interesting statement indeed.

5. Ralph373

Ralph373 Member

Hi all,
    Ralph Krama here.
    nice to meet all i hope i can contribute and learn from these blogs.
    Cheers

6. 90shilling

90shilling Senior member

Greetings, all. New to posting but have been benefiting from the wisdom on this forum for years. In the past few years, I have discovered what a difference it is to wear finer materials and construction. This forum has been so helpful introducing me to the proper sizes and making the right purchasing decisions.

Now for the actual introduction: I am 31, recently unemployed, and have been stricken with the shell cordovan obsession virus (which by all accounts cannot be cured and will only get progressively worse). Looking to procure my first pair in the near future (Alden 975 in #8 or C&J for Ralph Lauren Marlow wingtip).

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  7. DeNomad

DeNomad Member

Hello long time lurker first time poster. 28 from Alberta, Canada. I've learned a lot poking around on the forums and thought it was time to say hi. I normally go for the business casual in the office, rule of thumb at work is never to wear anything you would be sad getting covered in grease, oil or crude. That being said I clean up good. Love three piece suits and my wardrobe is coming along nicely but I only use it on special occasions.

8. Bu Karim

Bu Karim New Member

Hello, the name's karim. I've been a creeper on here for years, and thought it was about time to make an account. Cheers!

9. Tiziano

Tiziano New Member

Hi Forum!

My name is Tiziano. I'm an 18 year old argentinian/italian/jew that recently moved from Barcelona to Cologne.
    I want to study Industrial/Productdesign and I love fashion in general but I don't follow any trends.
    I hope that you treat me well :) and I wish everyone a nice Sunday.

Bye bye!

Tiziano

10. Stellos

Stellos Member

Glad to have found this forum.

11. Xchange

Xchange Active Member

Hi,

I'm Franco, Swiss dude working in IT and moved over Montreal,Canada.

I found this forum when i did some search for Cole Haan shoes.

As a swiss, I usually like to buy Bally shoes but i'm open to look at other "americans" brands.

Have a nice day,

Franco

12. SWE69

SWE69 New Member

Shane here...
    Retired military man-turned- full time entrepreneur.
    I like the finer things in life...not the most expensive, but the best made. My weakness is well made shoes and bags.
    I have an ever growing vintage Mulholland brothers and Ghurka collection that keeps my wife shaking her head.
    Leather goods and quality made American denim are always on my RADAR.
    I hope to learn a thing or two here and hopefully contribute when something veers into my lane.
    Thanks

13. lonemoon

lonemoon New Member

Hi,
    I'm Hu, glad to be here, it's a wonderful place to learn something about style.

14. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Hi Hu! Have you pm'd the appropriate cock pics to @Bhowie? He needs to know your appropriate size for humbler purposes.

1 person likes this.
  15. miler417

miler417 Member

Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum, as I came across it on Google. I started looking up fashion websites to get an idea of upgrading my current wardrobe. Like most guys, I do not really have time to shop so I have been looking for websites that have great deals and styles. So I figured I join this forum so I can get inputs on products, brands, or clothing websites I am from New York, married, with a 11 month old baby. I work for the State and have no time to shop, lol so my wardrobe is long over due for an update. Thanks!

Regards,

Sam

16. Proximoah

Proximoah New Member

What's up y'all,

I'm Jack. Late 20s, live in NYC but didn't grow up caring about wearing much more than basketball shorts and tee shirts. Now, I work in finance and pay much more attention to how I dress. More importantly, I have so much more to learn! This forum seems amazing so far. Cheers, all.

- Jack

17. trafo

trafo New Member

Good day to everyone,

Glad I've found this forum. Plenty of useful information and, most importantly, of nice people as well. It was probably my hedonism that brought me here, as nice things of good quality gives us quite a lot of pleasure in our lives. At least it seems so [​IMG]

Cheers,
    Aigars

18. jusa00

jusa00 New Member

hy

I am John Hall, I live in NYC, and look foward to find new things

19. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

John, you ever get down to the meat packing district? Give Lisa my best and be sure to tip her well.

20. zarathustra

zarathustra Senior member

It used to be a swell place...