• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Masry

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm a soon-to-be university professor and current post-doc. I've found a lot of great advice on affordable menswear here and decided to join up. Always on the lookout for shoe-related tips, though I'll certainly never be able to afford too much on an academic's salary!
smile.gif

sirsammyd

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm another long time leecher and first time poster. I am a 21 and from Western Australia and have only relatively recently cared about 'style'. I don't have a developed style and like to try different things. I'm open to new ideas and like the variety of styles presented on SF. Right now my favourite look is based around a nice pair of military boots, some dark jeans, a clean white tee shirt and a leather jacket. Who knows what it will be tomorrow.....

WOOLandPRINCE

Reaction score
I'm Mike, I co-founded a men's clothing line called Wool&Prince, which we released on Kickstarter this year.

My friend and I have been interested in men's fashion for a while now, but more so in which ways fashion can make our lives easier or harder. Hopefully I can learn some things from everyone here, and maybe you can give us some feedback on our own style and clothing. I'm excited and looked forward to having some good discussions.
-Cheers

ogredave

Reaction score
Hi I'm Dave :) Occasional lurker here. Also a member on quite a few other forums.

jankoxxx

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Jan. I am pretty new to this very interesting community which was pointed out to me by one of my customers. I work a lot with Horween Shell Cordovan and as I can see there are many people who love this leather type over here!
My specialty are watch straps and especially watch straps made from Horween Shell Cordovan. Other than that, I am from Slovakia in the EU, I lived a part of my life in Ireland and except Shell Cordovan I love photography :)

Here are a few pictures to show some of my work:

Gobbo

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Gobbo. Been a very serious lurker here for about 5 years and figured it was high time to actually create an account and participate. I enjoy wearing suits and nice shoes. I wear suits to work daily and recently started stepping up my casual game with better SC's, etc.

looking forward to finally engaging in the fun here!

Duxnuts

Reaction score
Hi I'm Dux, been a reader of SF for quite a while and just recently thought I should contribute something. Not much of a fashion afficionado, more of a Jeans / Tee kinda guy. Getting to the end of the roaring 20s so it is probably time I started to pay more attention to the suited side of wardrobe and started wearing them to more than just work. Or at least upgrading the casual.. small steps right.

Anyways, love the forum and now that I've finally set up an account I'll hopefully contribute something in the few fields I consider myself less of an idiot. Oh, love gadgets and watches too!

Cheers,
Dux

suedebullfrog

Reaction score
Hello my name is Mickey I've been looking around here for a while and though it was high time for me to join. The mod to suedehead link in this forum got my attention.

kenan22234

Reaction score
Hi,
I am kenan from istanbul/turkey. Found you guys googling. Great group you have got here.
Looking forward to share with you.

Kenan

BourbonCowboy86

Reaction score
Hello, I'm BourbonCowboy86, a tax attorney from Oklahoma now living and working in Boston, Massachusetts. I've been coming to Style Forum for the better part of two years and decided I'd finally like to add to the conversation. I dress conservatively and I love suits, especially when I can wear a waistcoat. I'm a huge fan of bow ties, and wear them often. I'm a big guy, 6'7" and about 275 if I haven't had breakfast yet. As a consequence, it's sometimes hard to find clothing that fits and my tailor here in Boston is on speed dial right after my mother and just before 911. Classic Menswear is my usual haunt, although I'll occasionally work up the courage to venture into the more casual neighborhoods of this site. Opening my closet, there's an entire rack of Brooks Brothers suits in 50 Extra Long, close to 100 bow ties from Beau Ties of Vermont, and nearly double that in regular neck ties. With big feet comes big shoes, and my go-to pairs for work are Allen Edmonds Park Avenue's in 14 EEE, with a few loafers and boat shoes thrown in for good measure. I've already learned a lot from other members of this site, and I hope to contribute to someone else's sartorial education.

babilosenia

Reaction score
hey guys, i'm babilosenia, a high schooler trudging his way to college and looking to improve his style along the way. i'm really excited to be a part of the community. i hope we can have some good conversations.

dwingoon

Reaction score
Hey, I'm dwingoon. I'm a college student. My style is pretty much street+prep. I'm a giant soccer fan. I have expensive tastes lol and most disposable income go to clothes

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads