• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

foutre

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm foutre. I'm a bit itinerant, living in a couple places in the East Coast, the Bay Area, and Wisconsin. I began as a little Wisconsinite unconcerned with the whole "looking good" thing, had some dark days dabbling in being a preppy type, and at the moment am very much one of those jeans and blazers types. I feel like I have a decent sense of what looks decent, but hardly a refined style. I've recently begun to really appreciate anti-fit, and would love to try and become less boring here.

Ozzied

Reaction score
Supp Peeps,

Have been lurking these fine boards for a few weeks now, and found some invaluable info / great bargains through recommended sources, so have taken the plunge and have stated posting.

I'm an English ex pat living in Dubai, and spend most of time in suits....

rollinsay

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a medical student navigating the transition to the professional environment. Looking forward to learning things around here.

Upas

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've lurked here on and off for a couple years now. I figured it was time to finally get an account!

cleanwindows

Reaction score
I'm cleanwindows from southern California. I am currently 22.

I like to look clean and modest. I have recently been able to visit 2 exceptional tailors and now I am hooked. And that's how I ended up here. I am in pursuit of becoming the best gentlemen I can be. I am honored and thankful to learn from all of you.

Ilovelobbs

Reaction score
My name says it all - I am a big fan of finely crafted shoes...(men shoes)...especially John Lobb Paris....

My wife only aware of my 150+ pairs of shoes and counting in our London home.....
My office stores another collection which she unaware off....

If you need any advice or have any questions on shoes, feel free to drop me a line

Best
LL.

Reaction score
Hello my name is Tom, I am the owner of a Austin & Ives, I am here to meet and talk to others who care about fashion. I hope by doing this I can improve my brand and meet new people. I am a core member of my motorbike forum and I am a regular member of an entrepreneur forum. I am a student designer and in september I will be heading off to one of the most valued universities in the country.

[Edit] As for myself - I wear a Longines Hydroconquest watch, I wear Fred Perry plimsolls, I wear Levi's slim jeans, notable brands include Tommy Hilfiger, Diesel, Superdry, All Saints, Wolsey. I also love my RayBan Wayfarers :)

Last edited:

Ben0831

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Ben. I'm from Cheshire in the UK. I'm on this site for general style advice and to input when I can.

Cheers,

Progress

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I'm mainly looking to supplement my own style (or lack thereof) with what I can learn from here. Perhaps an entire overhaul is required at some point I don't know.

I think I have a good eye and taste for fashion, I just have bad execution. I also don't have the funds to stock my wardrobe with the the high end designer items many post/link on here. But I am here to learn.

tomcm53

Reaction score
New to this board! Married and father of two college-aged daughters, one of whom is graduating and getting married between now and June. Since we don't want daughters with college debt, nor wedding debt, my wardrobe is greatly lacking. However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel (and retirement is also not that far off, too). Still fit and trim and a size 40 with a 32" waist due to being a part-time personal trainer and cycling instructor. So, I'm ready to purchase a tux for the first wedding and may find other uses, too (as youngest is an aspiring ballet dancer). However, there's still a budget [sigh] and the options for a traditional tux are still few (way too many 2 button, notch lapel, center vent, flap pocket models out there). But I'm working hard at finding something that will work, and I must say that this board has already been a big help. Wish me luck in my search! Tom

Martha Bress

Reaction score
Hi my name is Martha B!! I'm a new Kitti in the forum. Interior designer is my profession and art is my hobby my family is my passion.

Junkinthebin

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here although i've heard about this forum and some of the recommendations from friends and colleagues.

I'm a office worker from Singapore who is obsessed with the formals like shirts; pants; suits; ties; shoes; jackets and accessories for these outfits. I'm always looking out for tips for tailoring and shoe-making around the region and look forward to learning from you guys.

Cheers!

ord65

Reaction score
I've been reading for years - finally decided to post. Interested mostly in CM. I live in Chicago.

Akademos

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm a PhD student in the UK and a longtime reader of SF who finally decided to buck up and register.

cezinho

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am cesar from portugal.
Big fan o nicely crafted shoes and clothes. I actually joined because i was looking for some double monks and ended up here :)

This me today

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads