• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

octopus

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Julien, I live between Cannes and Monte Carlo (french riviera).
My favourite designers are Lanvin, Dior Homme and Christopher Kane...
I love reading this forum but I do not post a lot.

:)

Reaction score
Hi StyleForum!

We love the looks and ideas that everyone in the forum puts together. George Dunhill is a men's style designer committed to producing garments that combine the style and subtlety of classic looks with the fit and cut of modern styles. We're about to launch our Premier Collection, which will include exclusive neckwear designs and men's accessories.

All George Dunhill products are designed in Canada and handcrafted in Italy by artisans devoted to the craft of producing quality and one-of-a-kind garments.

We run a blog that is a clearinghouse for objects of inspiration and general philosophy that drives us as designers. We believe that personal style is a never-ending pursuit, a form of self-definition that evolves over time. We hope you can use our blog as a resource on your personal style journey.

Hope to hear from everyone!

-George Dunhill

Twitter
Facebook

Mustelid

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a grad/professional student in my 20s who's relatively new to style for age reasons if none other. I wear casual to class, and business casual or sometimes suits to fancier events, depending on what they are, so I'm pretty branched out. I typically just lurk here and do a quick search whenever I'm considering buying something to see what the community thinks.

CosmeDaniel

Reaction score
I'm a young professional in my mid-20's. I believe I was deemed to be fashionable throughout college but you should probably read that as the "hipster" of the time. Now that I'm out working, my interest has turned into having a fashion forward professional wardrobe. I'm on the short, small, and slim side so I don't have it as easy as many others. Should be an interesting journey. Happy for the wealth of information on this forum. I've lurked long enough.

I also like to eat. A lot. I post photos of things I eat and drink at http://cosmedaniel.tumblr.com . I also occasionally post wardrobes I aspire to match.

ogto

Reaction score
Hi gentlemen,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Occassional visitor to the forum. This is a great place to research quality of particular brands. Thanks to those who share their knowledge and experience.

http://ogto.tumblr.com

holykow

Reaction score
Hi to all. Been around long enough to know better, but am always happy to listen to those with a different experience. Happy to be here and learn/spend/explore. Living in Europe, I am sometimes jealous of the price of clothes in the States... but then I console myself with the knowledge that most of those things came from over here... ;-)

adig

Reaction score
Been stalking for a month or so. Really impressed by the community so far. I'm from the DC area, specifically Bethesda, MD. Looking forward to stepping my game up. I've got my first bespoke suit in the works and will post down the road once its done.

Costa

Reaction score
Three to four year lurker here. Spent many, many hours reading here.

I'm an Executive (VP; undergrad in electrical engineering, MBA, taking executive courses at MIT) at a manufacturing company that serves as an OEM for a few Fortune 100 company's. Always seem to get such great pointers, and this site has really allowed me to grow from a clothing stand point, and would like to thank all those who post such great advice.

Zen-Sin

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been lurking for a while and finally joined. Just an ordinary dude who likes to look good. That's all. :)

econtrario

Reaction score
Greetings from Sweden. I've always been into fashion but is now leaning more towards style. Still a newbie in the area but learning and by that getting to know my own style. Not the suit type but love wearing a blazer or a sport coat. When not spending time and money on clothes I'm spending time at the gym.

grendel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I live in upstate NY and I started trying to dress like a grownup about 3 months ago. I've been slowly building my wardrobe and, with a lot of help from reading this site, especially the thrifting thread, I'm making good progress. I'm developing a personal style that includes a lot of sport coats, ties, and driving caps. It's all kind of new to me, but it's been fun.

thaddeusjames

Reaction score
Hi there. I don't have any personal style. Yet.
I build websites.
I have a dirty mind.
I spell like a beaver on crack.
I am easily amused.

Thanks in advance to everyone for their contributions to the development and education of my wardrobe.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Stitches did you slip Fok a $100 to start this thread?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads