• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Intrest Check: Borrelli 5/7 Fold Ties

pfr0g

Reaction score
I can get my hands on a good amount of NWT Borrelli 5/7 Fold ties. No tie would be older then 2 seasons and they are all in VERY desirable patterns and colors. Price would vary depending on season and folds but lets say a range from 69.99-109.99 with most being 89-99 (7 folds current season). Shipping would be included in the transaction price.

Just a note that all prices would be firm as the ties would be on consignment and I am not charging any fees to the supplier or adding markup to them for the buyers (you).

I have bought several for myself and can post pictures if you are interested in seeing some of the patterns. Also each tie style is in very limited quantity 1-2 and I have not seen many of the styles they have available at Bergdorf/Borrelli et all. Some really nice stuff.

Returns/Exchanges will be accepted. I will need to negotiate the return policy with the supplier if I get sufficient interest but he was willing.

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'd be interested if you can ship to Australia

pfr0g

Reaction score
OK between PM's and responses here there is definitely interest. I will get some photos of the ties and post them. I had several interested in solid colors. Unfortunately they do not stock any solid colors, at least not that I know. I can however see if they will order some for us and give us a good deal. I will talk to the supplier. From speaking with them and looking at their pricing structure/sales, the best they would do on those "special" orders would be 30% off retail.

To answer some other PM's there are plenty of navy/blue styles, some really nice ones at that.

Update: Figured I would just call the supplier about the solids. Most likely for the 7 fold Borrelli's in solid you are looking at 129-139. Not the best deal in the world but you would get to pick and choose your color. Also I have seen Borrelli 7 fold in retail stores for 225+ with most around the $185 mark. I will start a new post because my own spelling mistake in the title is driving me nuts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads