• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Intervention needed before I become KitonBrioni

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was dropping stuff off at the local goodwill store and decided to walk through waiting for my tax receipt. What did I find? Stonewashed Lizard Lucchese 1883 boots, unworn, for $40. Retail on these is around $400

I don't need boots. I especially don't need lizard boots. Yes, my family is from Georgia (partially) and I can ride a horse, but I'm no cowboy.

And yet, the exotic skin was so . . . enticing. I couldn't resist. Now they are on my feet - a perfect fit. As I gaze at the supple, silky lizard skin I wonder what other exotic animals are out there, just waiting to become a pair of boots. Stingray & Ostrich? Too pedestrian. Crocodile or Gator? Too Urban Cowboy. The only thing that will do is some sort of illegal pelt from an endangered species (humpback whale?) or maybe, just maybe . . . .

HUMAN SKIN!!!!!!!

Please schedule my intervention now before things get out of control . . . . .

Mudhiker

Reaction score
Post pic! Boots like that don't get enough respect around here.
inlove.gif

alt.don

Reaction score
You may wish to go for baby seal boots as it is all the rage for animal lovers to defend these lovable cretins. Even better yet! Go for "virgin" baby seal boots. Not sure how you could assure yourself of the virgin quotient but just a thought. Hmmmmm, now that you have me rolling those virgin baby seal boots would go very nicely with that jacket Kramer wore on Seinfeld. You know the one that was multi-colored and where he also had a walking stick and pimp hat on? Man, that would be a sweet ensemble. The stuff that dreams are made of.

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I own seal slippers. Love them in the winter and on cold fall days when I don't want to put a fire on.

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you considered dolphin?

alt.don

Reaction score
OMFG! A hijab made out of bald eagle! That takes the effing cake. You gave me an honest laugh out loud moment on that one. Been there in person with weaponry watching these women treated as slaves while their douchebag "men" lounged about drinking tea and brandy. Good C*rist my wife would skin me alive if I tried to treat her like that. Sorry for the politicized aspect of my comments.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
pink dolphin!

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Penis skin boots. Preferably, your own.

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Metlin
Penis skin boots. Preferably, your own.

You flatter me sir....

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMAG0326-1.jpg

PTWilliams

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kaplan
Have you considered dolphin?

Make sure its tuna-safe dolphin

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads