• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

International Clothiers

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this place any decent for buying shirts?
It seems pretty cheap, and if they don't fit too well they could obviously be tailored.

Anybody have any experiences with this place?

arirang

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cb_32
No. Pretty well any place else would be a better choice for shirts. (And I'm not kidding...this includes Wal Mart, Goodwill, 7-Eleven, etc.)

pponu

Reaction score
Your shirt will fall apart after a few washing from this place. I laugh at the masses that shop at that store with the dragon and or flame silk screened shirts its like repellent to women.

arirang

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pponu
Your shirt will fall apart after a few washing from this place. I laugh at the masses that shop at that store with the dragon and or flame silk screened shirts its like repellent to women.

It isn't the masses who shop there - it's a niche store for guys like Ricky over here

zd1pti-560x420.jpg

pponu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by arirang
It isn't the masses who shop there - it's a niche store for guys like Ricky over here

zd1pti-560x420.jpg

Hillarious, since I actually saw his character at the mall in front of an International Clothiers type store.

Marcellionheart

Reaction score
I bought shirts there when I was a teenager like the dragon print ones. By teenager, I meant when I was 13. They looked terrible even then, but since I was 13, I didn't care. If you aren't 13, you shouldn't shop there.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cb_32
It seems pretty cheap, and if they don't fit too well they could obviously be tailored.

Anybody have any experiences with this place?

ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads