Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Interesting new look...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by VMan, Mar 2, 2004.

1. VMan

VMan Senior member

Hey guys,

Right now I'm watching the show 'Straight Plan for the Gay Man' (hilarious show by the way) and I just saw an interesting look. They gave the gay guy a new outfit and it is suprisingly decent. One of the things that he is wearing that I think looks pretty cool is this: he is wearing a thin beige mockneck sweater and over this he is wearing a striped shirt (tan base with golden yellow, burnt orange, and brown stripes) over the sweater, with a few buttons undone. I've never seen anything like this before but it actually looks nice. Comments?

2. Isak Bengtsbo

Isak Bengtsbo Well-Known Member

In my opinion it can look really good but it can also make you look really old, there's a thin line.

I remember that Gant had an ad a couple of years ago with a similar style but then they used a little bulkier turtleneck. It looked quite good.

3. banksmiranda

banksmiranda Senior member

Which station carries "Straight Plan for the Gay Man?"

4. VMan

VMan Senior member

Comedy Central, new episode every monday at 10 eastern/9 central. There is also a rerun at 12 eastern/11 central I believe.