1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

INTEREST CHECK / SALE - EIDOS Navy Graph Suit [38/48R & 40/50R]

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by pi34, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pi34

pi34 Senior member

Hey,

I have the opportunity to pick up a few of these for ~$400 [including tax]. I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested in these... I actually have one in 40S/50C and its one of my favorite suits.

I'd have to get a few, but they are in 38/48 and 40/50. Let me know if there is any interest, and I can pick them up. I imagine I'd be asking for $440 [PayPal fees & some money for the time] + shipping. Suits would be NWT with pin and hanger [unless you want to save a little on the shipping].

It's a true navy and is somewhat between the two pictures.

Let me know!

Attached Files:

2. pi34

pi34 Senior member

Didn't really feel like this was the best thing to do. As stated in the EIDOS thread, these are available for ~$400 [tax is included in that amount] at Bloomingdales in Huntington, NY. All would be eligible to return. There was one 40R/50R and several 38R/48R after I left tonight.

Best of luck! It's a big store and they dont carry EIDOS, so, if it helps, they are located by the register between the Canali & Burberry sections.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.