1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Interest check:Belstaff Panther Large

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by benecios, Feb 8, 2008.

1. benecios

benecios Senior member

I have a Belstaff Panther Jacket in Large BNWT. It is in Antique Black. I got it through an online seller but it is slightly too big,he has offered me an exchange but he doesn't have any styles I like in my size.I paid roughly $1200 inc shipping.I would be willing to accept $1000.

2. benecios

benecios Senior member

3. benecios

benecios Senior member

Sold to a discerning ebayer!!

4. gspeed

gspeed Member

To Benecios,
    You said that the size you chose was slightly too big, was this a LARGE Italian size? Do you mind me asking you what your chest and shoulder measurements are, I am trying to find out if a Medium Panther jacket fits me, my chest size is 96cm and shoulders measured all round is 117cm.
    Please help,
    Gspeed.
    I think I am a EU48.

5. juliameier

juliameier New Member

I just found this thread while searching on Google Belstaff Panther Jacket, its a pitty to this auction is over because my friend is looking for a jacket like this. If somebody else has this jacket and wants to sell it, I will let my friend know - he really love Belstaff Jackets [​IMG]