• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Inspired by the SoCal thread: US/German Stilmacher SF Lunch in NY

stilmacher

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll soon be in NY again (sans S-Class and fancy Restaurant, though). Anyone up for joining for a US/German SF lunch? Of course I am most intersted in my haters. Shame Sysdoc isn't around anymore. Non haters and other nationalities are hwoever also welcome. Oh, and maybe in regards to the thread that inspired this one, I should add that I have no ulterior sexual agenda...

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stilmacher
Oh, and maybe in regards to the thread that inspired this one, I should add that I have no ulterior sexual agenda...

Are you sure that you are German?

- B

stilmacher

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup, last time I checked I still had those two dicks we Germans have.

stilmacher

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry I forgot, dress-code has to be German national costume. Belly, fanny-pack, shorts, white socks and sandals. Thanks.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'd be down, but I'm not playing dress up for you.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm told that "hasselhoff" is German for "good sausage."

DH5a.jpg

Is this true?

So, at lunch, one would say to one's lunch partner, "Ich hoffe, dass dieser Hasselhoff hat!"

Forgive me if I write with an American accent.

- B

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think the accent is the problem. You need to work on your accusative case and modals.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
I don't think the accent is the problem. You need to work on your accusative case and modals.

It's really too bad that I can't meet up with S. for lunch. I am really interested in his take on the American documentary series, Hogan's Heroes.

- B

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
It's really too bad that I can't meet up with S. for lunch. I am really interested in his take on the American documentary series, Hogan's Heroes.

- B

I actually LOLd to this. glad I didn't have more coffee in my mouth than I did.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stilmacher
Sorry I forgot, dress-code has to be German national costume. Belly, fanny-pack, shorts, white socks and sandals. Thanks.
I thought you had no sexual agenda?
plain.gif
Liar.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite style of coat for winter? Choose up to 3

• Peacoat

• Great coat

• Trench

• Mac

• Chesterfield

• Duffle coat

• Topcoat