• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Inspiration

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
awesome. I listened to All Along the Watchtower this morning actually. (But that was the only Hendrix. I switched after that to Velvet Underground.)

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Hadnt listened to Cave for a long time, but now "the weeping song" has been on constant repeat (easy 80 times) since yesterday. Pretty fantastic. Getting drunk with death/Blixa

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^^ Hadnt listened to Cave for a long time, but now "the weeping song" has been on constant repeat (easy 80 times) since yesterday. Pretty fantastic. Getting drunk with death/Blixa

Ha awesome! I rediscovered Cave circuitously through rediscovering Einstürzende Neubauten, it's been great.

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Huh. I've always confused him with Bob Geldof. Not sure why. Maye because they played Live Aid together?

Anyways, recently:

Last edited:

fireflygrave

Reaction score
movies, musicians, etc.

Tom Waits

Mono

Dylan

Dead Weather

Dune

SW

Breakfast Club