• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Inspiration

Max Biggavel

Reaction score
Daisy_Lowe.gif

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Guy has the face of a predatory bird. I prefer Adrien Brody's feckless waterfowl-that-has-serious-trouble-taking-off mug, but de gustibus non est disputandum.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Max Biggavel
Daisy_Lowe.gif

The best part of this image for me is, her body isn't incredibly remarkable. Not to say it's not beautiful -- it is -- but it's not super skinny, her **** aren't huge, her shape isn't exaggerated or extreme. There are lots of girls with bodies like this. What really makes this picture is the confidence, attitude, and the smile on her face. A smile is the sexiest thing a woman can wear.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
A smile is the sexiest thing a woman can wear.

I prefer my women angry, in ****-me boots and too-small lingerie.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The best part of this image for me is, her body isn't incredibly remarkable. Not to say it's not beautiful -- it is -- but it's not super thin, her **** aren't huge, her shape isn't exaggerated or extreme. There are lots of girls with bodies like this. What really makes this picture is the confidence, attitude, and the smile on her face. A smile is the sexiest thing a woman can wear.

I was going to post the same thing. The body language and facial expressions project the image of someone who's sexy. I'll gladly look at a woman dressed like a slut, but will still concede that far too many women mistaken a slutty appearance for sexiness.

This chick looks like the type of girl who's confident in herself and appearance, but doesn't come with any of the high maintenance.

wogbog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree with Uncontrol's point but after further research her **** are pretty big and also perfect.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
I prefer my women angry, in ****-me boots and too-small lingerie.

In a fantasy scenario, maybe. I imagine this would get kinda old IRL.

Originally Posted by APK
far too many women mistaken a slutty appearance for sexiness.

+1

Originally Posted by wogbog
I agree with Uncontrol's point but after further research her **** are pretty big and also perfect.

well, this is just a cursory examination

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In a fantasy scenario, maybe. I imagine this would get kinda old IRL.
i suppose but I did constantly chill with this girl in high school that looked phenomenal when she was mugging. Her smiles were average, but the mug timeless.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5'10", long limbs, small ribcage, perfect 34Ds? lots of women with bodies like this? where do you live?
i dont think her face is spectacularly pretty, particularly for a model. but her attitude, figure and confidence make her one of the sexiest girls around.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can't teach an old wolf new tricks homie

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads