• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Insole Cracks

Sean Archer

Reaction score
Have any of you ever seen that happen before. This is on a pair of Indian made Kenmoors about 1.5 years old (yes, yes, India sucks, ok. We'll see if I have the same problem with my other shoes , first). I've worn them once a week.

Can I Lexol them or something?

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lexol would be a good idea if they're leather. If they're that man made fiber stuff, no idea.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sean Archer
Great. Would Lexol make the cracks reseal?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.