1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Insanely RARE Vintage SULKA Made-in-Italy Trench OverCoat - IT 50, Khaki, Excellent, Deadstocks

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by JChance, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JChance

JChance Senior member

Edit: Posted the best fit pic I could do without mannequin/model. For reference, I'm a 38" chest, shirt 15" neck-33" sleeve, waist 31", height 5' 9" and it fits long on me, best for someone over 6 feet or getting it altered shorter. Picture was taken while I pinched a lot of fabric in the back, it seems to cut generously, would fit someone 40-44" chest. Also cropped out my phone.

When one thinks of the finest things, SULKA must rank at the top in jackets and overcoats. Sulka closed in 2001, I doubt you could ever buy a Sulka coat again.

Up for sale is for Excellent SULKA Trench Overcoat
    -color: Khaki
    -size: Italian 50 (tagged), US 40, fitting Medium.
    -Made in Italy
    -100% Bemberg
    -hidden button front when buttoned, button as beautiful buffalo horn (i think)
    -Come with belt and leather buckle (a bit worn)
    -Coat looks much better in person, pardon my poor photo skills

Retails over $2000, asking $275 ---> $250 shipped CONUS. PM for International.

Disclosure: some lightening spots on the coat (back of the neck, one near armpit, etc.), though it is very difficult to spot in person, they blend in nicely (pictures exaggerated the spots, but I provided them anyways)

-Length: 50" from Bottom of Collar
    I dont know how to make other measurement on this jacket, so if you have a way, please let me know and I will help providing them. Thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  2. ThinkDerm