1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

INSANE Kiton 100% Cashmere Unstructured Sport Coat - 54R/44R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by amadar, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amadar

amadar Senior member

Absolutely ridiculous sport coat by Kiton. Completely unstructured and the softest cashmere I have ever come across in a sport coat - wears almost like a sweater. Kicking myself that this is 1.5 sizes too large for me, otherwise there is no way this would EVER be for sale. In excellent, near mint condition, with the only flaw being a very small hole near the right cuff (see last picture). Small enough that it is difficult to notice - but for the fastidious it should be an easy repair.

Notch lapel, 3 roll 2, side-vented, patch pockets, unlined, unpadded, un-everything. Functional cuffs. 100% cashmere. Color is a gray glen plaid.

Price of $475 includes shipping within CONUS, insured with signature confirmation. International please inquire. Paypal only.

JACKET MEASUREMENTS:

Pit to pit - 22"
    Sleeves from shoulder seam - 25.75" (functional, but can be shortened by up to 1")
    Shoulder seams across- 19.5"
    Length from bottom of collar - 30.5"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]