• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

INSANE DRAKE'S TIES PSA IN TORONTO!

LEVOOSH

Reaction score
Went over there today. Very solid selection still left.

Drakes, Luciano Barbera, Luciano Barbera.

I found 4 other Barbera ties with really bad runs in them that I showed to the SA. He was aghast and pulled them all off the floor.

Ranjeev

Reaction score
Nice ties. What's the damage? I might go over tomorrow if I get a break from work.

hobo style

Reaction score
**** me not living in Toronto.

Toronto: come for the tie sales, stay for the....

Somebody help me out here.
peepwall[1].gif

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I found 4 other Barbera ties with really bad runs in them that I showed to the SA. He was aghast and pulled them all off the floor.

Which location had the Barbera ties?

FYI, some of the girls at the Bloor location are hot.

LEVOOSH

Reaction score
Ridiculous prices - 70% off each at the Yorkville location. I saw the Barbera ties in Jan and went on a lark hoping they'd be there. They were:slayer:

As I said, there were plenty more, but they were all snagged so they got pulled off the floor. I left a couple though

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Top two are great, you did very well.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

As I said, there were plenty more, but they were all snagged so they got pulled off the floor. I left a couple though

The snagged ones are back on the floor.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What a joke. I don't have the hate some here do for HR but it's awful they would sell those.

The snags aren't that obvious. It's only because of this thread that I knew to look out for them.

LEVOOSH

Reaction score

The snags aren't that obvious. It's only because of this thread that I knew to look out for them.

Precisely why they shouldn't put them back out there. Someone will likely buy them and not see until later. They aren't bad but if you look at the tie in direct light its pretty noticeable.

Glad you were aware. Pick up anything good?

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nope - one of the Barbera's was the only thing I was interested in but the pull turned me off.

Birks and Grey Socks

Reaction score
There were sill good pickings today. Some decent Canali and Zegna left in Ottawa. I picked up a 'spring-like pattern' 7 fold Tom Ford for $80, and a Canali for $42

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads