• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Inquiry for French Tv watchers

Freddy Vandecasteele

Reaction score
I like to know who Pascal Praud tailor is?
I myself usually I am not impress by TV looks,
But this guy is very well dressed, In front of a screen
He is a Cnews commentator.
It would be nice if any one is intrigue by any other personality.
Those big guys on the NFL shows also intrigued me>
1670277719295.png

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NFL games are broadcast on French TV? I had no idea there was an American football following in France of all places. Germany, I could believe, but France? Wow.

No idea on your main question though, sorry. Just slightly shocked that the NFL shows games in France.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
NFL games are broadcast on French TV? I had no idea there was an American football following in France of all places. Germany, I could believe, but France? Wow.

No idea on your main question though, sorry. Just slightly shocked that the NFL shows games in France.
This is recent but true, for one or two years maybe, on « L’equipe 21 » channel.
No idea about Pascal Praud Tailor, i think it is usual in French tv that someone dresses the commentators and borrows clothing to different brands (that are sometimes mentioned on end titles).
So I don’t think he has a special tailor.

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is recent but true, for one or two years maybe, on « L’equipe 21 » channel.
No idea about Pascal Praud Tailor, i think it is usual in French tv that someone dresses the commentators and borrows clothing to different brands (that are sometimes mentioned on end titles).
So I don’t think he has a special tailor.

That's cool. The more you know!

giphy.gif

Freddy Vandecasteele

Reaction score
You can watch American tv broadcast any where if you have an android box.
I am actually in Belgium and watch Cnews on my computer
I can also watch american sports on a web site

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads