• Our featured affiliate vendor of the week is Larimars Luxury Menswear Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, specializes in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check them out and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Resource icon

Inis Meain Navy/Purple Wool-Cashmere New Aran fisherman sweater (Large)

mypants

Reaction score
mypants submitted a new resource:

Inis Meain Navy/Purple Wool-Cashmere New Aran fisherman sweater (Large) - Inis Meain Navy/Purple Wool-Cashmere New Aran fisherman sweater (Large)

Amazing Inis Meain Navy/Purple Wool & Cashmere "New Aran" fisherman sweater. Size Large.

Brand new with tags. Never worn.

Preordered this from No Man Walks Alone in the spring. Just received, but they run small. I've always been a Large in Inis Meain, but these run a size small, so I need XL. If you are a typical Medium, it'll look like below.

From the lookbook photos:

Read more about this resource...

mypants

Reaction score
Yeah, knits are always a bit weird for measurements I find, since they are stretchy. From what I understand, Greg is saying to just size up one notch on the New Aran sweater, but I guess it depends how slouchy you want it!

Really wish this worked out for me, but I can't justify to price that Barney's is selling at ($795!). We'll, maybe I can... I'm weak.

mypants

Reaction score
Sorry, this sold a few months ago. I don’t know how to mark it as such...

Featured Sponsor

Corduroy…who wore it best?

• @khughes44

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • @duke santos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @DavidLane

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • @Old Red

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • @Chadclass

Votes: 15 21.1%