1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Inis Meain linen zip cardigan size large never worn

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Simplicio, May 24, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simplicio

Simplicio Senior Member

Inis Meain linen zip cardigan, never worn. This is a beautiful and wearable Spring/Summer sweater in the "Sméar" color, which is a kind of darker, muted raspberry. This was purchased as a MTO and is not generally available.

I am selling only because the size is slightly larger than expected. I normally wear Inis Meain linen sweaters in a size large, but this made up somewhat bigger than others I own. It is closer to the fit of an Inis Meain wool sweater in large. I am just under 6'1" and usually wear a US40 suit size. This would likely fit someone who took a size 42-44.

I measure the length at 27" (BOC to bottom of hem), and the chest at 44" (unstretched).

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.