1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Inis Meain 100% Aplaca fisherman style sweater, marked S, really a Medium -> Large

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Sartyroialist, Jan 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sartyroialist

Sartyroialist Active Member

How about a mens Inis Meain fisherman style sweater, made of 100% Aplaca wool?

It is marked size S, but is definitely NOT a small. It's more like a mens size medium to large, and I've hand measured its measurements, below.

I purchased this sweater used, with the expectation I could shrink it a bit (given it was marked an 'S'), but it's definitely too large for me, so I haven't tried. Although, it seems like it could be blocked to be a bit larger.
    It is in like-new shape, with no issues. The alpaca wool is really comfortable, and warm, and it weighs almost two pounds! I wish I could keep it.

(measurements taken when laid flat)

Overall length ~26" (from bottom of collar)
    Pit to Pit ~23"
    Sleeve (from bottom edge of collar) ~29"
    Sleeve (from center of back) ~33"

Lastly, please scrutinize the pictures. Although this sweater is very clean (from a pet and smoke free home), please email any questions you might have regarding condition - before you buy - since I am selling it as is.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.