1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ingrown Hairs

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by kronik, Sep 10, 2006.

1. fudgebutt

fudgebutt Well-Known Member

What about ingrowns as a result of body hair removal? I use a phillips bodygroom and occasionally nair clear the area between and around my shoulders, neck and chest. I seem to explode with ingrowns, tend skin or not.

Needless to say, it sucks, and i've narrowed it down to a few causes...
    1. Working out
    2. Application of pressure, like wearing a backpack, gym back over the shoulder, or leaning back on my bed in front of the xbox 360.

It's odd, I'll shave my johnson and ballsack to a mirror sheen and I get no ingrowns. Shoulders? Tons of them. It's revolting, and I need a solution god dammit!

2. aizan

aizan Senior member

electrolysis? or leave it alone.

i stopped getting ingrown hairs on my neck and jawline when i started using a double edge razor (used to use mach 3).

3. PARTY

PARTY Senior member

At-home waxing kits, as foreign as that may sound, work like crazy for a good week and a half to two weeks.

The special cloths they supply with the waxing pads take care of the skin and I've never had any problems.