1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Inexpensive Fitted Swim Shorts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kjamesuvic, Mar 7, 2011.

1. gort

gort Senior member

So, uh, with these "low rise" fitted swim trunks, how do you deal with your ass crack showing if you sit down? I mean, unless you pull them up quite a bit before sitting it seems you'll be showing a little crack. [​IMG] The 34" parke and ronens I got fit really nicely when standing, but sitting down rocks the plumber look. Obviously the solution when wearing low rise pants is you have underwear on underneath.

2. officeboy

officeboy Senior member

You guys getting the lands end shorts, did you size down or anything? I got a pair in med and I am a 33ish waist.

They don't seem to fit slim at all.. kind of old man shorts.

3. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

Just went to Old Navy for $20 got some nice Madras and Paisley Swim Shorts 8" inseam and board shorts.

Not the best, but they get the job done.

4. airportlobby

airportlobby Senior member

Anyone have a line on some button (or snap or side pull) bathing suits under $100? Looking for something like the Bastians from a couple years back.

5. phxlawstudent

phxlawstudent Senior member

You guys getting the lands end shorts, did you size down or anything? I got a pair in med and I am a 33ish waist.

29" waist, bought a small, works for me. I don't want to look like James Bond though, even though I've been working out enough.

6. Meis

Meis Senior member

Anyone have a line on some button (or snap or side pull) bathing suits under $100? Looking for something like the Bastians from a couple years back.

not sure what the Bastian ones look like but the 6" Parke and Ronen swim shorts have a snap closure and are roughly 100

7. long_knives

long_knives Senior member

8. APK

APK Senior member

Need Supply (a forum affiliate) has those. They often have a 10-percent code floating around and hey, you'd be helping a forum affiliate. Those lavender trunks look tasty.

9. Nosu3

Nosu3 Senior member

So, uh, with these "low rise" fitted swim trunks, how do you deal with your ass crack showing if you sit down? I mean, unless you pull them up quite a bit before sitting it seems you'll be showing a little crack. [​IMG]

The 34" parke and ronens I got fit really nicely when standing, but sitting down rocks the plumber look. Obviously the solution when wearing low rise pants is you have underwear on underneath.

I haven't had it happen with mine, but if it does you just have to roll with it.

10. Rosenberg

Rosenberg Senior member

These look good, and they're cheap-ish:

http://www.saturdaysnyc.com/item/251

They do look good, but the size 30 is probably a TTS 32, not joking. I didn't measure the ones I bought before I sent them back, but they were really big.

11. hattori_gonzo

hattori_gonzo Senior member

I sell one sundek trunks if interested...

12. ryanlvv

ryanlvv Well-Known Member

Anyone know how the 6" Lands End Volley Shorts -S- fit?
    Ordered a pair for $10.37, but I have a feeling they might be too small. [​IMG]
    I have a 32" waist, probably should have got a medium too.

13. pebblegrain

pebblegrain Senior member

Are you sure you bought the 6 and not 8? I have a 31" waist and bought Small.

Anyone know how the 6" Lands End Volley Shorts -S- fit?
    Ordered a pair for $10.37, but I have a feeling they might be too small. [​IMG]
    I have a 32" waist, probably should have got a medium too.

see above. The small will have the elastic under tension, if that makes sense.