Indochino suits?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by crease, Jan 4, 2008.

Tags:
  1. JKMWCL

JKMWCL Senior member

Just ordered my first Indochino suit (Essential Charcoal). Hoping for a better result than some have found. I figured for $200 (w/ Groupon), it's worth a shot....I'll let you know how it turns out.

2. CousinDonuts

CousinDonuts Senior member

Do you guys think the pricing is going to stay at this higher level from now on? I was on the edge deciding before the price hike; now (with lack of coupon codes) I feel like I'd be getting played!

I'm thinking the higher prices were because of the cashmere cloth. Guess we'll see.

3. k4lnamja

k4lnamja Senior member

Hello

PM me if you want $50 off of $150. I've a certificate that I can sell. $100 firm. It's a win/win situation as you save $50 off the bat.

4. ZenStyle

ZenStyle Well-Known Member

Hello

PM me if you want $50 off of $150. I've a certificate that I can sell. $100 firm. It's a win/win situation as you save $50 off the bat.

Bro that is WEAK trying to profit/make money off a simple Groupon/LivingSocial type voucher!! It costs $50 (and voucher value is $150) and you're trying to sell it for $100? LOL.

Save your money guys there are Indochino Groupons and LivingSocial coupons $50 for $150 popping up regularly. In fact there is a current one right NOW here http://www.groupon.com/kansas-city/d...no-kansas-city
    Way to help out the fellow member here [​IMG]

5. k4lnamja

k4lnamja Senior member

Bro that is WEAK trying to profit/make money off a simple Groupon/LivingSocial type voucher!! It costs $50 (and voucher value is $150) and you're trying to sell it for $100? LOL.

Save your money guys there are Indochino Groupons and LivingSocial coupons $50 for $150 popping up regularly. In fact there is a current one right NOW here http://t.co/eUhnun2

BRO this is not a groupon. This is from a past certificate/credit. BRO

6. ZenStyle

BRO this is not a groupon. This is from a past certificate/credit. BRO

Perhaps not, but either way, when there are very, very frequent "Groupon-type" coupons for sale at $50 for $150 it doesn't make much sense to pay $100 for $150.

EDIT: well this is probably why I thought it's a Groupon you're trying to profit off:
    ^^

I've a groupon for Indochino and the more I look at these suits from you guys the more I regret getting this groupon.

For the person above, you've to wear a different color shirt than a grey. It's hard to tell if there isn't any contrast.

Anyway. The sleeves look too short at least an 1.5" or so. The chest is a little tight b/c as you can see the lapels "POP" right out at you. Oh, the pants look terrible too. Maybe it's the way you're standing but from the back area, there are many ripples, which I don't know why.

Cheers

7. jbharris88

jbharris88 Senior member

Save your money guys there are Indochino Groupons and LivingSocial coupons $50 for $150 popping up regularly. In fact there is a current one right NOW here http://t.co/eUhnun2

Don't trash another member and then post your own referral link. That's incredibly distasteful. Might as well be [​IMG]

8. ZenStyle

Don't trash another member and then post your own referral link. That's incredibly distasteful. Might as well be [​IMG]

That IS NOT MY link or referral link at all! [​IMG]

I simply cut/pasted the URL from that Lorenzo guys blog. It may be areferral link for him, but I thought it was simply a shortened URL link.

EDIT: ok I checked it is the blog guys referral link (NOT MINE)...so I've gone to my post and edited it to a normal link.

9. Wayward

Wayward Senior member

Alright, the confusion has been resolved. Moving on...

I've got a coupon myself and am thinking of just getting some ties. Can anyone comment on them?

10. godofcoffee

godofcoffee Senior member

I've got a coupon myself and am thinking of just getting some ties. Can anyone comment on them?

Yes, although I think we should take a moment to reflect on k4lnamja's dick move.

The ties are extremely overpriced. I would only recommend getting them as filler for your order.

11. ZenStyle

Yes, although I think we should take a moment to reflect on k4lnamja's dick move.

The ties are extremely overpriced. I would only recommend getting them as filler for your order.

I have the brown skinny tie. I like it for sure. I wouldn't pay full price for their ties though.

12. bjan

bjan Senior member

Anyone know for sure if a gift-certificate-like voucher like one from Groupon can be stacked with the coupons such as redflagdeals.com ones?

13. ZenStyle

Anyone know for sure if a gift-certificate-like voucher like one from Groupon can be stacked with the coupons such as redflagdeals.com ones?

They cannot be stacked.

14. GloStiX

GloStiX Senior member

FAIK nothing can be stacked for Indochino.

Also, even if I got a good deal I would probably not buy a Groupon off someone else since technically by the legal terms, it is only valid for the person who purchased it and whose name appears on the Groupon itself. Not saying it won't work, but Indochino could easily invalidate your credit.

15. percept

percept Member

Hello PM me if you want $50 off of $150. I've a certificate that I can sell. $100 firm. It's a win/win situation as you save $50 off the bat.
    ....so you're asking $100 for a "$50 off" coupon. is this coupon in mint condition and signed by mr. indochino himself or something? collector's edition?