Index Thread for Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest™

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by voxsartoria, Aug 31, 2009.

1. barims

barims Senior member

I realise that there are perhaps too many but this one should be made into a sticky so that it is indeed more accessible

2. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

I realise that there are perhaps too many but this one should be made into a sticky so that it is indeed more accessible

+1 This would be a lot more useful than the "Skinny Shirt" thread.

3. Cary Grant

Cary Grant Senior member

Perhaps this should be edited into the first post of the thread it references instead.

4. mafoofan

mafoofan THE FOO Dubiously Honored

Is this SF's first thread of a thread?

5. HomerJ

HomerJ Senior member

WAYWRN Looks Gone Wrong: Photographs Cropped to Protect the Guiltyâ„¢: 02/27/2009 - 03/31/2009 - 04/30/2009 - B
    Need moar of these. Quite a dry spell.

6. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

Perhaps this should be edited into the first post of the thread it references instead.

I already did that and would have preferred to keep doing that, but beyond a certain time it is not possible to edit a post on teh StyleForvm.

Therefore, there was a series of concatenating posts with updated indexes embedded successively through the thread. To get to later ones involved clicking and lauching several pages in succession.

I was hoping that this would make it easier for people, but if not, then they can seek a refund from the owners of this forvm.

- B

7. Chips

Chips Senior member

This definitely needs a sticky. It's taken a lot of time to go thru just to see the pics and get some inspiration without having to wade thru 4 additional pages of commentary, many times way off topic. Not that it's a big deal, but this is much more convenient.

Thanks Vox.

8. Cary Grant

Cary Grant Senior member

I already did that and would have preferred to keep doing that, but beyond a certain time it is not possible to edit a post on teh StyleForvm.

Therefore, there was a series of concatenating posts with updated indexes embedded successively through the thread. To get to later ones involved clicking and lauching several pages in succession.

I was hoping that this would make it easier for people, but if not, then they can seek a refund from the owners of this forvm.

- B

Easy- just buy SF. You know you wanna. Eager to see what you do with Pith helmets in the SW WAYWN

9. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

Baz
    To you keep a copy of the pics or use the same links? As you may find that some get broken my OCD SF who routinely clean out their PhotoBucket etc. accounts..
    Phatty

10. Holdfast

Holdfast Senior member

The mods can still edit it if you ask them and they have time.

Alternatively, as the resident recent whinger about the number of pinned threads, I reckon this one is far more worthy of being pinned than half of the ones currently stickied.

I also hope yfyf continues the snark... [​IMG]

11. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

Baz
    To you keep a copy of the pics or use the same links? As you may find that some get broken my OCD SF who routinely clean out their PhotoBucket etc. accounts..
    Phatty

Yes, unfortunately for those who use capacity-controlled hosting sites, the links will break over time as the image files are deleted at the source. I didn't go through the trouble of rehosting the pics.

This means we have lost many of your photographs, for example, which is a great shame. Have you thought of moving to a different hosting scheme that does not limit your storage or bandwidth usage?

- B

12. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

Shall I create a thread linking to this thread?

13. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

Is this SF's first thread of a thread?

There's the SW&D WAYWT discussion thread. I think this index thread should have its own separate discussion thread, too.

14. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

Yes, unfortunately for those who use capacity-controlled hosting sites, the links will break over time as the image files are deleted at the source. I didn't go through the trouble of rehosting the pics.

This means we have lost many of your photographs, for example, which is a great shame. Have you thought of moving to a different hosting scheme that does not limit your storage or bandwidth usage?

- B

- I actually pay for my PB account, but choose to delete every month..
    - But I have started my own mystery site.. Will send you a ?