• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Incotex sizing on Yoox

Mutant Hairs

Reaction score
I've read about Incotex pants on this site and saw some on Yoox. Do the sizes shown on Yoox directly correspond to U.S. sizes? For example, I saw several pairs that were sized 36, 38, 40, and 42. Do these correspond to US sizes 36, 38, 40, and 42?

Since I normally wear a 30 or 31 (depending on cut, brand, etc), would I wear a different Incotex size?

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mutant Hairs
I've read about Incotex pants on this site and saw some on Yoox. Do the sizes shown on Yoox directly correspond to U.S. sizes? For example, I saw several pairs that were sized 36, 38, 40, and 42. Do these correspond to US sizes 36, 38, 40, and 42?

Since I normally wear a 30 or 31 (depending on cut, brand, etc), would I wear a different Incotex size?

Incotex are slim fit. Very slim fit, yet somehow they manage to make them very comfortable. The waistbands are great, they are not too tight but they do not fall either if I were to wear the pants beltless. They are my favorite fitting pants. There is no 31 in Incotex so you will need to try a 30 or a 32. My guess is that a 30 will fit you fine but you might find the fit too slim. Yoox sizes are in US if you are looking through the site as a US user (do the prices come up in dollars?). Lastly, you might want to give this seller a try, cheap Incotex and he's a good egg
smile.gif
smile.gif

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=17484

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nominally, 50 corresponds to a 34, but is more frequently closer to a 33 for European market items (actually closer to a 32 in some brands like Costume National, although CN sizing can be erratic). Similarly 48 is nominally 32, but is often closer to a 31, and so on.

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am under the impression that Incotex trousers for the European market are slimmer than those for the American market, but I may be mistaken. Others here no doubt know the answer.

Fabro

Reaction score
Incotex does offer some in-between US sizing. I'm a 33 and I have Incotex in both 33 and 34. The 33s fit dead on, and I usually take the 34s in a little.

Originally Posted by edmorel
Lastly, you might want to give this seller a try, cheap Incotex and he's a good egg
smile.gif
smile.gif

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=17484

These are a great deal and Ed is really great to work with.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ksm
Incotex does offer some in-between US sizing. I'm a 33 and I have Incotex in both 33 and 34. The 33s fit dead on, and I usually take the 34s in a little.

These are a great deal and Ed is really great to work with.

Thanks. I did not know that there were US sized Incotex, all the ones I've come across are euro size. I have really taken a liking to their euro slim fit pants in my size. Even my Borrelli pants now seem to be a bit baggy to me!

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Come to think of it, I have a pair of Incotex 35's.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads