1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Incotex sizing on Yoox

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mutant Hairs, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Mutant Hairs

Mutant Hairs Member

I've read about Incotex pants on this site and saw some on Yoox. Do the sizes shown on Yoox directly correspond to U.S. sizes? For example, I saw several pairs that were sized 36, 38, 40, and 42. Do these correspond to US sizes 36, 38, 40, and 42?

Since I normally wear a 30 or 31 (depending on cut, brand, etc), would I wear a different Incotex size?

2. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

I've read about Incotex pants on this site and saw some on Yoox. Do the sizes shown on Yoox directly correspond to U.S. sizes? For example, I saw several pairs that were sized 36, 38, 40, and 42. Do these correspond to US sizes 36, 38, 40, and 42?

Since I normally wear a 30 or 31 (depending on cut, brand, etc), would I wear a different Incotex size?

Incotex are slim fit. Very slim fit, yet somehow they manage to make them very comfortable. The waistbands are great, they are not too tight but they do not fall either if I were to wear the pants beltless. They are my favorite fitting pants. There is no 31 in Incotex so you will need to try a 30 or a 32. My guess is that a 30 will fit you fine but you might find the fit too slim. Yoox sizes are in US if you are looking through the site as a US user (do the prices come up in dollars?). Lastly, you might want to give this seller a try, cheap Incotex and he's a good egg [​IMG] [​IMG]
    http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=17484

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Nominally, 50 corresponds to a 34, but is more frequently closer to a 33 for European market items (actually closer to a 32 in some brands like Costume National, although CN sizing can be erratic). Similarly 48 is nominally 32, but is often closer to a 31, and so on.

4. philosophe

philosophe Distinguished Member

I am under the impression that Incotex trousers for the European market are slimmer than those for the American market, but I may be mistaken. Others here no doubt know the answer.

5. Fabro

Fabro Senior Member

Incotex does offer some in-between US sizing. I'm a 33 and I have Incotex in both 33 and 34. The 33s fit dead on, and I usually take the 34s in a little.

Lastly, you might want to give this seller a try, cheap Incotex and he's a good egg [​IMG] [​IMG]
    http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=17484

These are a great deal and Ed is really great to work with.

6. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Incotex does offer some in-between US sizing. I'm a 33 and I have Incotex in both 33 and 34. The 33s fit dead on, and I usually take the 34s in a little.

These are a great deal and Ed is really great to work with.

Thanks. I did not know that there were US sized Incotex, all the ones I've come across are euro size. I have really taken a liking to their euro slim fit pants in my size. Even my Borrelli pants now seem to be a bit baggy to me!

7. philosophe

philosophe Distinguished Member

Come to think of it, I have a pair of Incotex 35's.