• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Incotex pants at Daffy's

timeless

Reaction score
Daffy's has a load of Incotex casual pants....various fabrics....royal gab, chino lino, mostly flat front and lots of colors....some still have the Incotex label but on most the inside label had been cut out...saved the best for last....all of them are $19.99!!
bounce2.gif

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by timeless
Daffy's has a load of Incotex casual pants....various fabrics....royal gab, chino lino, mostly flat front and lots of colors....some still have the Incotex label but on most the inside label had been cut out...saved the best for last....all of them are $19.99!!
bounce2.gif

Um, which one?!

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone should buy the lot and sell them here. I'll take which ever ones you can find in flat front size 33.

timeless

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StockwellDay
Um, which one?!
I bought mine at the Daffy's in Philly but I've always found a similar selection of merchandise at the NY store on 57th...they ship similar stuff to all their stores from the warehouse in Fort Lee so I would bet that all the stores have at least some of these pants.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
Someone should buy the lot and sell them here. I'll take which ever ones you can find in flat front size 33.

+1 I'll take any 32's or 33's

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are we just talking about casual pants - so no wool dress trousers?

kaxixi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1. Buy the whole lot and sell them here for $50/pair.

scruff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Daffy's on 57th and Bway has casual (cotton slim fits; chino linos; cotton regular fits - all flat front and variety of colors) and dress (S-150s, pleated, dk brown and dk blue). Casuals are $19.99, wools are $49.99-59.99. Thought about buying a bunch to flip, but don't have the time. Tons of sizes and colors available.

Also have some great unlined linen sportcoats - boglioli, tombolini - at about $29.99/coat.

Oh, and if you're a 44R, an amazing 3-roll-2.5 isaia napoli navy suit (fantastic detailing, full canvas, blah blah) for $199.99 I think. It was unpriced when I was there and they wouldn't sell it to me. It'll be priced by tomorrow AM, though.

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Somebody kindly get them....NOWWWWWWW!!!!
Yes, if will be happy to take W40 pants..or 46R-48R coats....please.

Regards.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
I would buy up to four pairs of 34's (just not in the same color, please
tounge.gif
)

Eustace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll take 34 flat fronts if someone nabs them.

deaddog

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scruff
Oh, and if you're a 44R, an amazing 3-roll-2.5 isaia napoli navy suit (fantastic detailing, full canvas, blah blah) for $199.99 I think. It was unpriced when I was there and they wouldn't sell it to me. It'll be priced by tomorrow AM, though.

Wow - if this is a 54R euro isaia for $200, I'll pay somebody a buyers premium. Let me know if you're in NY and want to make a couple of bucks

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Be careful when making a purchase. Many of them have flaws and little defects.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads