1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

INCOTEX Flat Front Pants █ Lightweight Grey Wool, Size 32

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Up for sale is a pair of excellent condition Incotex pants. Size 32. They've been let out 2 inches in the waist. Only wore these once

The fabric is a lightweight wool blend in staple grey. Great four season fabric.

Amazing construction on these.

I would have kept these, but I couldn't make the sizing work at the tailor. I let them out in the waist, but they are meant for a person with a smaller frame. They can easily be brought in by a tailor for about $15. (Hence the low price).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bought these from one of the last Incotex waves last year for about $125. Letting these go for a loss.

$110 shipped CONUS and Canada

Add $10 for all other countries.

Sale is final

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Approximate measurements (reference only)

Waist: 34 (let out from the original 32 inches)
    Rise: 10.75
    Inseam: hemmed at 32 (uncuffed, with material to let out)
    Leg opening: 8.4

http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/jrd618/media/ebay/IMG_6414_zpsd0334f49.jpg.html
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.