• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Incotex and Incotex for Zenga Size 33US and 40US

Status
Not open for further replies.

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am selling two brand new pair of pants, both unhemmed. The first is a pair of FF Dark Gray in a US33, the pants were made by Incotex for Zenga, has all the features of a regular pair of Incotex.

Zenga-$110
Waist measured on the inside of the waistband: 16.5
Rise: 11
LO: 8 5/8

Incotex-$125
The second pair of is flannel, US40, dark gray with rust colored stripe. I am trying to capture the true color, has side adjusters.
Waist measured on the inside of the waistband: 19 1/4
Rise: 12
LO: 9 1/4

These are the same style listed in eddievddr10's auction, but mine is a size 40- http://www.styleforum.net/t/268603/all-new-incotex-and-mabitex-added-incotex-for-zegna-wool-pair/0_50

Attachments

Last edited:

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what material are the first ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nadracardcentre